Topics

2020 program schedule: distribution in progress

Hi all,

2020 program schedule is now going out to NVDA lists (users list, add-ons, translations, development forum). I advised translators to pass the schedule onto their language communities. Also, as you’ll see, I put a note that one or two sessions are marked “tentative” and can change, along with providing a link to the document explaining how to join the meeting this weekend.

Great work Joseph!

And just in case anyone hasn't seen, I put up this week's In-Process yesterday, fully devoted to NVDACon, and including the interview I did with NVDACon presenter Justin MacLeod: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-2nd-december-2020/

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 4:16 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

2020 program schedule is now going out to NVDA lists (users list, add-ons, translations, development forum). I advised translators to pass the schedule onto their language communities. Also, as you’ll see, I put a note that one or two sessions are marked “tentative” and can change, along with providing a link to the document explaining how to join the meeting this weekend.

Quentin, I've instructed Laura to publish the links on twitter etc.

We will also provide a live stream, in case that you want to post it
on your website for the weekend:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkgx0l8mbgoui1o/Web%20Player%20Link.html?dl=1

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;