FW: suggestion for next NVDACon

Hi Derek and others,
What do you think about these ideas?

From: Kavein Thran [mailto:kaveinthran@...]
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 2:42 AM
To: joseph.lee22590@...
Subject: suggestion for next NVDACon

hi joseph,

I am kaveinthran from Malaysia, and I would like to sincerely thank you for the countless efort on organizing nvda international conference 2016.

I've heard that there will be NVDA USA conference, and here are my suggestions on some of the sessions for that event.

1. would like to here from marco, mozilla foundation, 2. do a video/audio presentation compiling NvDA ussers/organizations that uses nvda, their success story, just like what Freedomscientific did for their jaws 20th aniversary 3. session on nvda translations 4. session with some other vendors such as google, microsoft, and adobe

that's all,

do reply on your thoughts to me,

thanks

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Yes, I do sincerely think we need a good audio/video to officially
celebrate NVDA's 10th Anniversary. I would even say NV Access might
want to take charge of this, if possible, to make it an official and
recognized thing, so that the whole NVDA community is fully aware of
this milestone of ten years of existence and excellence of NVDA.
We might want to keep corporate speakers not very frequently invited,
for e.g. perhaps only one of the major NVDA sponsors should be
requested for a session, only Google, only Mozilla, only Adobe, only
Microsoft or something like that. This is from a long term
perspective.
Being only an NVDACon International assistant organizer, and not a
direct NVDACon US participant, these are just my thoughts and views on
the matter.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah

Hmmm we have so many companies.
I guess the biggest ones ms, google mozilla, adobe, etc.
On an interesting note and for the heck of it I'd like to get reps from the major reader companies ai squared, fs, dolphin etc and see how their programs stack up against nvda and their opinions.
By now just about everyone is aware of the reader.
There has been a large debate on the screen reader front who is best, etc.
Its never resulted in actual good ends.
Either it goes round and round till it is ended or a flame war comes up.
I'd like to see synth manufacturers to especially those that made their stuff exclusively for nvda.
Then organisations and such that use nvda especially those that have converted from jaws to it and why.
Finally those that stopped using nvda and why, we should fix what is lacking if we can within reason there are limits burt still.
I would also like the conference held at a time that most of us can handle.
I know those in europe and aisia have times mostly at night on the other side of the world sadly so hmmm.