Date   

Re: Update for In-process

derek riemer
 

The 2016 keynote is the first one to come to mind, followed by Tony's add-on talks and Deborah's language talk last year, followed by are the non-code contributions getting started that were done back in I believe 2016 or 2017. unfortunately the Google app session listed above did not have a recording due to technical glitches. That was way back when we were base smaller and we're still trying to figure out how to do all the recording stuff.


On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 6:24 PM derek riemer via groups.io <driemer.riemer=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

If you can remind everyone to submit topics and link to our call for topics letter that would be great. Besides that I don't think there is anything needed at the moment.


On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 9:27 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
One of my favorite parts of past NVDACon was my first one back in 2015 and my first keynote that  I heard from mike  he did a good job.
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:15 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Hi,
What I envision is a teaser about NVDACon in the next few In-Process blog posts through a section that describes some of the highlights from the past. Of course it should not be done in every blog post as it can turn off some audiences, but an occasional teaser may heighten audience expectations. I think it can also serve a purpose in telling would-be presenters two things: what was covered in the past, and helping people think outside the box in terms of topics that fit the conference theme. Of course these highlights should emphasize the conference theme (bridging the distance).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:37 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Some sort of conference milestones then.
Joseph, would you be willing to compile something for the series you're proposing?
You're the one most familiar with gone-by sessions and neither Quentin nor I have the time to listening to all the sessions of the past although I'm familiar with the points you've mentioned.

One of last years highlight for me was the translation of the keynote.
I even visited the Spanish server during the replay broadcast.
Therefore, one wish from my side would be that other countries chime in.
Robert

On 20/10/2020, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Among many topics I’ve seen, Derek’s Google apps demo a few years ago
> comes to my mind as a particular favorite. It also highlights the
> progress Google has made in its accessibility in recent years. Another
> topic worth mentioning is Jamie’s Reaper demo a few years back.
>
> Perhaps one thing to consider mentioning is impact of opening forum. I
> remember one time folks talking about an NVDA suggestion that
> eventually came true (improved Office support, for instance).
>
> I can’t really talk about my own past topics (add-on development, for
> example) as they are not that impactful as others. But if I’m to
> select one of my favorites – or rather, the favorite moment, it’ll be
> the dramatic 2016 (tenth anniversary) NVDACon, especially the keynote sequence.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph
>
>
>
> From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
> Quentin Christensen
> Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:45 PM
> To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process
>
>
>
> Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...
> <mailto:joseph.lee22590@...> > wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three
> past NVDACon topics and events that were community favorites,
> including NV Access keynote?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph
>
>
>
> From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
> <intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
> Quentin Christensen
> Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
> To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
> Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process
>
>
>
> Afternoon everyone,
>
>
>
> I'm working on this week's In-Process.  Would we like to include
> anything about NVDACon?  We don't have to, but if you want to, the
> opportunity is there.
>
>
>
>
> Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process
> releases are due to be:
>
> This week (the week of the 19th October)
>
> The week of the 2nd November
>
> The week of the 16th November and
>
> The week of the 30th November
>
> --
>
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
>
>
> Web:  <http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org
>
> Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
>
> Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
>
> User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
>
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
> Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
>
>
> Web:  <http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org
>
> Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
>
> Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
>
> User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
>
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
> Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

















Re: Update for In-process

derek riemer
 

If you can remind everyone to submit topics and link to our call for topics letter that would be great. Besides that I don't think there is anything needed at the moment.


On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 9:27 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
One of my favorite parts of past NVDACon was my first one back in 2015 and my first keynote that  I heard from mike  he did a good job.
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:15 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Hi,
What I envision is a teaser about NVDACon in the next few In-Process blog posts through a section that describes some of the highlights from the past. Of course it should not be done in every blog post as it can turn off some audiences, but an occasional teaser may heighten audience expectations. I think it can also serve a purpose in telling would-be presenters two things: what was covered in the past, and helping people think outside the box in terms of topics that fit the conference theme. Of course these highlights should emphasize the conference theme (bridging the distance).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:37 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Some sort of conference milestones then.
Joseph, would you be willing to compile something for the series you're proposing?
You're the one most familiar with gone-by sessions and neither Quentin nor I have the time to listening to all the sessions of the past although I'm familiar with the points you've mentioned.

One of last years highlight for me was the translation of the keynote.
I even visited the Spanish server during the replay broadcast.
Therefore, one wish from my side would be that other countries chime in.
Robert

On 20/10/2020, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Among many topics I’ve seen, Derek’s Google apps demo a few years ago
> comes to my mind as a particular favorite. It also highlights the
> progress Google has made in its accessibility in recent years. Another
> topic worth mentioning is Jamie’s Reaper demo a few years back.
>
> Perhaps one thing to consider mentioning is impact of opening forum. I
> remember one time folks talking about an NVDA suggestion that
> eventually came true (improved Office support, for instance).
>
> I can’t really talk about my own past topics (add-on development, for
> example) as they are not that impactful as others. But if I’m to
> select one of my favorites – or rather, the favorite moment, it’ll be
> the dramatic 2016 (tenth anniversary) NVDACon, especially the keynote sequence.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph
>
>
>
> From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
> Quentin Christensen
> Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:45 PM
> To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process
>
>
>
> Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...
> <mailto:joseph.lee22590@...> > wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three
> past NVDACon topics and events that were community favorites,
> including NV Access keynote?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph
>
>
>
> From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
> <intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
> Quentin Christensen
> Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
> To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
> Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process
>
>
>
> Afternoon everyone,
>
>
>
> I'm working on this week's In-Process.  Would we like to include
> anything about NVDACon?  We don't have to, but if you want to, the
> opportunity is there.
>
>
>
>
> Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process
> releases are due to be:
>
> This week (the week of the 19th October)
>
> The week of the 2nd November
>
> The week of the 16th November and
>
> The week of the 30th November
>
> --
>
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
>
>
> Web:  <http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org
>
> Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
>
> Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
>
> User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
>
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
> Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
>
>
> Web:  <http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org
>
> Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
>
> Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
>
> User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
>
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
> Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

















Re: Update for In-process

lauracornwell
 

One of my favorite parts of past NVDACon was my first one back in 2015 and my first keynote that I heard from mike he did a good job.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:15 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Hi,
What I envision is a teaser about NVDACon in the next few In-Process blog posts through a section that describes some of the highlights from the past. Of course it should not be done in every blog post as it can turn off some audiences, but an occasional teaser may heighten audience expectations. I think it can also serve a purpose in telling would-be presenters two things: what was covered in the past, and helping people think outside the box in terms of topics that fit the conference theme. Of course these highlights should emphasize the conference theme (bridging the distance).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:37 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Some sort of conference milestones then.
Joseph, would you be willing to compile something for the series you're proposing?
You're the one most familiar with gone-by sessions and neither Quentin nor I have the time to listening to all the sessions of the past although I'm familiar with the points you've mentioned.

One of last years highlight for me was the translation of the keynote.
I even visited the Spanish server during the replay broadcast.
Therefore, one wish from my side would be that other countries chime in.
Robert

On 20/10/2020, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Among many topics I’ve seen, Derek’s Google apps demo a few years ago
comes to my mind as a particular favorite. It also highlights the
progress Google has made in its accessibility in recent years. Another
topic worth mentioning is Jamie’s Reaper demo a few years back.

Perhaps one thing to consider mentioning is impact of opening forum. I
remember one time folks talking about an NVDA suggestion that
eventually came true (improved Office support, for instance).

I can’t really talk about my own past topics (add-on development, for
example) as they are not that impactful as others. But if I’m to
select one of my favorites – or rather, the favorite moment, it’ll be
the dramatic 2016 (tenth anniversary) NVDACon, especially the keynote sequence.

Cheers,

Joseph



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:45 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process



Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?



On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
<mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three
past NVDACon topics and events that were community favorites,
including NV Access keynote?

Cheers,

Joseph



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process



Afternoon everyone,



I'm working on this week's In-Process. Would we like to include
anything about NVDACon? We don't have to, but if you want to, the
opportunity is there.




Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process
releases are due to be:

This week (the week of the 19th October)

The week of the 2nd November

The week of the 16th November and

The week of the 30th November

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: <http://www.nvaccess.org/>; www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: <http://www.nvaccess.org/>; www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;









Re: Update for In-process

 

Hi,
What I envision is a teaser about NVDACon in the next few In-Process blog posts through a section that describes some of the highlights from the past. Of course it should not be done in every blog post as it can turn off some audiences, but an occasional teaser may heighten audience expectations. I think it can also serve a purpose in telling would-be presenters two things: what was covered in the past, and helping people think outside the box in terms of topics that fit the conference theme. Of course these highlights should emphasize the conference theme (bridging the distance).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:37 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

Some sort of conference milestones then.
Joseph, would you be willing to compile something for the series you're proposing?
You're the one most familiar with gone-by sessions and neither Quentin nor I have the time to listening to all the sessions of the past although I'm familiar with the points you've mentioned.

One of last years highlight for me was the translation of the keynote.
I even visited the Spanish server during the replay broadcast.
Therefore, one wish from my side would be that other countries chime in.
Robert

On 20/10/2020, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Among many topics I’ve seen, Derek’s Google apps demo a few years ago
comes to my mind as a particular favorite. It also highlights the
progress Google has made in its accessibility in recent years. Another
topic worth mentioning is Jamie’s Reaper demo a few years back.

Perhaps one thing to consider mentioning is impact of opening forum. I
remember one time folks talking about an NVDA suggestion that
eventually came true (improved Office support, for instance).

I can’t really talk about my own past topics (add-on development, for
example) as they are not that impactful as others. But if I’m to
select one of my favorites – or rather, the favorite moment, it’ll be
the dramatic 2016 (tenth anniversary) NVDACon, especially the keynote sequence.

Cheers,

Joseph



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:45 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process



Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?



On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
<mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three
past NvDACon topics and events that were community favorites,
including NV Access keynote?

Cheers,

Joseph



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process



Afternoon everyone,



I'm working on this week's In-Process. Would we like to include
anything about NVDACon? We don't have to, but if you want to, the
opportunity is there.




Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process
releases are due to be:

This week (the week of the 19th October)

The week of the 2nd November

The week of the 16th November and

The week of the 30th November

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: <http://www.nvaccess.org/>; www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: <http://www.nvaccess.org/>; www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;









Re: Update for In-process

Robert Hänggi
 

Some sort of conference milestones then.
Joseph, would you be willing to compile something for the series
you're proposing?
You're the one most familiar with gone-by sessions and neither Quentin
nor I have the time to listening to all the sessions of the past
although I'm familiar with the points you've mentioned.

One of last years highlight for me was the translation of the keynote.
I even visited the Spanish server during the replay broadcast.
Therefore, one wish from my side would be that other countries chime in.
Robert

On 20/10/2020, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Among many topics I’ve seen, Derek’s Google apps demo a few years ago comes
to my mind as a particular favorite. It also highlights the progress Google
has made in its accessibility in recent years. Another topic worth
mentioning is Jamie’s Reaper demo a few years back.

Perhaps one thing to consider mentioning is impact of opening forum. I
remember one time folks talking about an NVDA suggestion that eventually
came true (improved Office support, for instance).

I can’t really talk about my own past topics (add-on development, for
example) as they are not that impactful as others. But if I’m to select one
of my favorites – or rather, the favorite moment, it’ll be the dramatic 2016
(tenth anniversary) NVDACon, especially the keynote sequence.

Cheers,

Joseph



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin
Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:45 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process



Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?



On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
<mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three past
NvDACon topics and events that were community favorites, including NV Access
keynote?

Cheers,

Joseph



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process



Afternoon everyone,



I'm working on this week's In-Process. Would we like to include anything
about NVDACon? We don't have to, but if you want to, the opportunity is
there.




Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process releases are
due to be:

This week (the week of the 19th October)

The week of the 2nd November

The week of the 16th November and

The week of the 30th November

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: <http://www.nvaccess.org/>; www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: <http://www.nvaccess.org/>; www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;









Re: Update for In-process

 

Hi,

Among many topics I’ve seen, Derek’s Google apps demo a few years ago comes to my mind as a particular favorite. It also highlights the progress Google has made in its accessibility in recent years. Another topic worth mentioning is Jamie’s Reaper demo a few years back.

Perhaps one thing to consider mentioning is impact of opening forum. I remember one time folks talking about an NVDA suggestion that eventually came true (improved Office support, for instance).

I can’t really talk about my own past topics (add-on development, for example) as they are not that impactful as others. But if I’m to select one of my favorites – or rather, the favorite moment, it’ll be the dramatic 2016 (tenth anniversary) NVDACon, especially the keynote sequence.

Cheers,

Joseph

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:45 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

 

Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?

 

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three past NvDACon topics and events that were community favorites, including NV Access keynote?

Cheers,

Joseph

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

 

Afternoon everyone,

 

I'm working on this week's In-Process.  Would we like to include anything about NVDACon?  We don't have to, but if you want to, the opportunity is there.  

 

Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process releases are due to be:

This week (the week of the 19th October)

The week of the 2nd November

The week of the 16th November and

The week of the 30th November

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


Re: Update for In-process

Quentin Christensen
 

Thanks Joseph - have you got one in mind to start with?


On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:19 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three past NvDACon topics and events that were community favorites, including NV Access keynote?

Cheers,

Joseph

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

 

Afternoon everyone,

 

I'm working on this week's In-Process.  Would we like to include anything about NVDACon?  We don't have to, but if you want to, the opportunity is there.  

 

Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process releases are due to be:

This week (the week of the 19th October)

The week of the 2nd November

The week of the 16th November and

The week of the 30th November

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: Update for In-process

 

Hi,

May I suggest doing some kind of a series that highlights two to three past NvDACon topics and events that were community favorites, including NV Access keynote?

Cheers,

Joseph

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:49 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Update for In-process

 

Afternoon everyone,

 

I'm working on this week's In-Process.  Would we like to include anything about NVDACon?  We don't have to, but if you want to, the opportunity is there.  

 

Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process releases are due to be:

This week (the week of the 19th October)

The week of the 2nd November

The week of the 16th November and

The week of the 30th November

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


Update for In-process

Quentin Christensen
 

Afternoon everyone,

I'm working on this week's In-Process.  Would we like to include anything about NVDACon?  We don't have to, but if you want to, the opportunity is there.  

Just for reference, from now up to NVDACon, the next In-process releases are due to be:
This week (the week of the 19th October)
The week of the 2nd November
The week of the 16th November and
The week of the 30th November
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

lauracornwell
 

Well sorry that will not work for me the 6 pM cst on Sunday night works better for me .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 6:08 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

We can try 6AM Sunday morning which is 2PM for you and 9PM PDT (10PM
MDT, 11PM CDT).
Everyone on this list should check for themselves:
https://www.starts-at.com/e/?t=0600&;d=2020-10-25&tz=Bern

That should our Asian friends give the opportunity to chime in.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Ouch, no that's not a good time Robert. It definitely is hard to find a
time which suits everyone!

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 6:19 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

Are you aware that this would be 2AM my time? No guarantee that I'm
awake at this time.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my
point
of
view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes
7pm
is great for me.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer
<driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

+Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> are you willing to meet on
Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi
<aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST
work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕
⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com









--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;









--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

Robert Hänggi
 

We can try 6AM Sunday morning which is 2PM for you and 9PM PDT (10PM
MDT, 11PM CDT).
Everyone on this list should check for themselves:
https://www.starts-at.com/e/?t=0600&;d=2020-10-25&tz=Bern

That should our Asian friends give the opportunity to chime in.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Ouch, no that's not a good time Robert. It definitely is hard to find a
time which suits everyone!

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 6:19 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

Are you aware that this would be 2AM my time? No guarantee that I'm
awake at this time.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my
point
of
view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes
7pm
is great for me.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer
<driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

+Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> are you willing to meet on
Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi
<aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST
work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕
⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com









--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;









--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

Quentin Christensen
 

Ouch, no that's not a good time Robert.  It definitely is hard to find a time which suits everyone!


On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 6:19 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
Are you aware that this would be 2AM my time? No guarantee that I'm
awake at this time.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
> Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my point of
> view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes 7pm
> is great for me.
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
> wrote:
>
>> +Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> are you willing to meet on
>> Sunday in your timezone?
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
>>> and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
>>> So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
>>> will be kept that way.
>>> Robert
>>>
>>>
>>> On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
>>> > Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST
>>> > work
>>> > for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Derek Riemer
>>> > Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
>>> > ⠁⠞
>>> ⠁
>>> > ⠐⠞⠖
>>> > •    Accessibility enthusiast.
>>> > •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
>>> > •    Open source enthusiast.
>>> > •    Skier.
>>> >
>>> > •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Derek Riemer
>> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
>> ⠐⠞⠖
>> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
>> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
>> •    Open source enthusiast.
>> •    Skier.
>>
>> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
> Web: www.nvaccess.org
> Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
> Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
> User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
> Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>
>
>
>
>
>
>







--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

Robert Hänggi
 

Are you aware that this would be 2AM my time? No guarantee that I'm
awake at this time.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my point of
view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes 7pm
is great for me.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

+Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> are you willing to meet on
Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST
work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com









--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






Re: NVDACon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

Robert Hänggi
 

I can meet you there, I have to set up an alarm for it.
remind me an hour in advance on Skype.
Are we talking about AM or PM?
Are you the interviewee or do you interview someone else?
Robert

On 19/10/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
That will work for me . and one more thing I am working on something that I
would like your help on, on Wednesday night at 8EST 7CsT I am doing an
interview with blind abilitys wich is a podcast and I would like to know
could some of you joine me on my server at that time ? if not that’s ok
but I just thot I would ask . and I need to know buy munday night if you all
can do this or not .



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek
riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 7:43 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io; Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?



+Quentin Christensen <mailto:quentin@nvaccess.org> are you willing to meet
on Sunday in your timezone?



On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com
<mailto:aarjay.robert@gmail.com> > wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com
<mailto:driemer.riemer@gmail.com> > wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com












--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com













Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

Quentin Christensen
 

Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my point of view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes 7pm is great for me.


On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
+Quentin Christensen are you willing to meet on Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work
> for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: NVDACon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

lauracornwell
 

That will work for me . and one more thing I am working on something that I would like your help on,   on Wednesday night at 8EST 7CsT I am doing an interview   with blind abilitys wich is a podcast and I would like to know could   some of you joine me on my server at that time ? if not that’s ok but I just thot I would ask . and I need to know buy munday night if you all can do this or not .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 7:43 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io; Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

 

+Quentin Christensen are you willing to meet on Sunday in your timezone?

 

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work
> for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>






--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

derek riemer
 

+Quentin Christensen are you willing to meet on Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert


On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work
> for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

Robert Hänggi
 

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

derek riemer
 

Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: facebook.

Adriani Botez
 

Hey Derek,

 

I did it but this year I am not really available, alot of things to do unfortunately...

 

But Ethan and Bhavyah they both have admin rights for the group, so they could take it over if possible.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2020 02:19
An: NVDACon@groups.io
Cc: Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>
Betreff: facebook.

 

Who did promotion on Facebook last year for our group?


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



141 - 160 of 986