Date   

Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Adriani Botez
 

But if it is not possible I can fully understand that. It is a very tramandous work that you guys do in this short time anyway.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Adriani Botez via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. November 2019 03:34
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

Hey Ivan,

 

we have to synchronize us at the replay so that we replay it almost simultaniously on both servers. Will you translate also the Q&A session?

 

This would avoid double questions afterwards.

 

Best

Adriani

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von derek riemer
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. November 2019 03:32
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

 

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 7:30 PM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Derek.

 

Yes, David and I are recording the keynote. As I've said, I'd make my best to record it by myself. I asked for other ones as a backup or even substitutes in case of errors.

Do you want me to send my recording as well? Until now I've had problems during some seconds of the intro music.

 

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 17/11/2019 02:25, derek riemer escribiu:

Are you also recording? We're just trying to know what we're working with.

 

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 6:20 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Perfect Ivan We will send you the keynote as soon as possible via a link.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 23:43
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

 

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

 

El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:

How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.

 

 

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.

 

thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

 

<a95324d9.png>


Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto:

17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Data:

14/11/2019 17:14

Remitente:

Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>

Destinatario(a):

 

 

Hola a todos.

 

Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.

 

¡Os esperamos!



--



--



Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Adriani Botez
 

Hey Ivan,

 

we have to synchronize us at the replay so that we replay it almost simultaniously on both servers. Will you translate also the Q&A session?

 

This would avoid double questions afterwards.

 

Best

Adriani

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von derek riemer
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. November 2019 03:32
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

 

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 7:30 PM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Derek.

 

Yes, David and I are recording the keynote. As I've said, I'd make my best to record it by myself. I asked for other ones as a backup or even substitutes in case of errors.

Do you want me to send my recording as well? Until now I've had problems during some seconds of the intro music.

 

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 17/11/2019 02:25, derek riemer escribiu:

Are you also recording? We're just trying to know what we're working with.

 

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 6:20 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Perfect Ivan We will send you the keynote as soon as possible via a link.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 23:43
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

 

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

 

El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:

How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.

 

 

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.

 

thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

 

<a95324d9.png>


Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto:

17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Data:

14/11/2019 17:14

Remitente:

Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>

Destinatario(a):

 

 

Hola a todos.

 

Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.

 

¡Os esperamos!



--

 

 



--



Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

derek riemer
 


On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 7:30 PM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Derek.


Yes, David and I are recording the keynote. As I've said, I'd make my best to record it by myself. I asked for other ones as a backup or even substitutes in case of errors.

Do you want me to send my recording as well? Until now I've had problems during some seconds of the intro music.


Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 17/11/2019 02:25, derek riemer escribiu:

Are you also recording? We're just trying to know what we're working with.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 6:20 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Perfect Ivan We will send you the keynote as soon as possible via a link.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 23:43
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

 

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***





El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:

How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.

 

 

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.

 

thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

 

<a95324d9.png>


Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto:

17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Data:

14/11/2019 17:14

Remitente:

Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>

Destinatario(a):

 

 

Hola a todos.

 

Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.

 

¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Iván Novegil
 

Hi Derek.


Yes, David and I are recording the keynote. As I've said, I'd make my best to record it by myself. I asked for other ones as a backup or even substitutes in case of errors.

Do you want me to send my recording as well? Until now I've had problems during some seconds of the intro music.


Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 17/11/2019 02:25, derek riemer escribiu:

Are you also recording? We're just trying to know what we're working with.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 6:20 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Perfect Ivan We will send you the keynote as soon as possible via a link.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 23:43
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

 

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***





El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:

How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.

 

 

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.

 

thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

 

<a95324d9.png>


Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto:

17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Data:

14/11/2019 17:14

Remitente:

Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>

Destinatario(a):

 

 

Hola a todos.

 

Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.

 

¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

derek riemer
 

Are you also recording? We're just trying to know what we're working with.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 6:20 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Perfect Ivan We will send you the keynote as soon as possible via a link.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 23:43
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

 

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***





El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:



How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.

 

 

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.

 

thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

 

<a95324d9.png>


Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto:

17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Data:

14/11/2019 17:14

Remitente:

Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>

Destinatario(a):

 

 

Hola a todos.

 

Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.

 

¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Adriani Botez
 

Perfect Ivan We will send you the keynote as soon as possible via a link.

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 23:43
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

 

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***





El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:



How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.

 

 

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.

 

thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

 

<a95324d9.png>


Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto:

17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Data:

14/11/2019 17:14

Remitente:

Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>

Destinatario(a):

 

 

Hola a todos.

 

Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.

 

¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Iván Novegil
 

I have in mind Wetransfer, for example. If you prefer another service such as Dropbox or Drive,  send me the link or use ivan.novegil.cancelas@... to share the file.

Regards

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es


Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


El 16 nov 2019, a las 2:18, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:


How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.


On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.


Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.


thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



<a95324d9.png>

Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y
Data: 14/11/2019 17:14
Remitente: Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>
Destinatario(a):  


Hola a todos.


Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.


¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

derek riemer
 

How do you want us to send the recording? It'll be raw, unedited footage.


On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.


Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.


thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y
Data: 14/11/2019 17:14
Remitente: Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>
Destinatario(a):  


Hola a todos.


Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.


¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...



Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





NVDACon starts in one hour and thirty minutes

Adriani Botez
 

Dear NVDA community,

 

finally we are almost there! In about 1 hour and 30 minutes the NVDACon 2019 will start. Join us at the opening forum and let’s have a great weekend together!

 

You can join us via teamtalk at

tt://nvdacon.org/?tcpport=10333&udpport=10333

 

You can follow the last news and infos about NVDACon on facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/nvdacon/

 

or on twitter at

https://twitter.com/nvdacon

 

See you!

 

Best regards

Adriani

 


Details regarding Spanish translation Fwd: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y

Iván Novegil
 

Hi all.


Below are all the details of the Spanish translation of the keynote, according to the schedule which was approved in collaboration with the NVDACon team some time ago.

  • The keynote in English, completely live, will be broadcasted on Sunday 17th at 01:00h UTC (02:00 in Spain), in the NVDACon's TeamTalk server (nvdacon.org, default details).
  • Since it ends we will start working, translating the keynote itself and the questions received via form.
  • At 10:00h UTC of that same Sunday (11:00h in Spain) the keynote will be broadcasted with simultaneous translation in our TeamTalk server (teamtalk.nvda.es, default details) and Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Once it ends it is scheduled that NV Access representatives connect to reply  the questions both submitted previously and asked live, with consecutive translation English-Spanish and vice-versa.
  • The same content will be re-broadcasted later, from 20:00h UTC (obviously, without q&a).

I'll try to do my best to record the original keynote by myself, but as noted by Derek on previous emails, it would help if anyone could send us a recording or, at least, have one as a backup of ours.

I forward the message sent to some mailing lists in Spanish to spread the word.

I've already got in touch with NV Access to leg them know a summary of all this information, in particular the address of our server.


thank you all for your collaboration with this project.

Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


-------- Mensaxe orixinal --------

Asunto: 17 de noviembre, presentación internacional en directo de NV Access: síguela en español a partir de las 10.00h UTC y
Data: 14/11/2019 17:14
Remitente: Iván Novegil Cancelas <ivan.novegil@...>
Destinatario(a):  


Hola a todos.


Como quizá algunos ya sepan, la idea de los encuentros de usuarios y desarrolladores de NVDA, que presenté el otro día en esta misma lista, surgió del evento más importante de este tipo a nivel internacional, la NVDACon. Es algo similar a lo que hacemos nosotros pero en inglés, y también está centrado exclusivamente en NVDA. Desde hace varios años, uno de los ponentes es NV Access, organización que lidera el desarrollo y creó NVDA, y esta edición, que se celebrará este mismo fin de semana, concretamente del 15 al 17 de noviembre, no es una excepción. Está programada la asistencia de dos representantes de la organización para detallar qué ha pasado en el último año, que está pasando y qué va a pasar en el futuro cercano con NVDA.

La novedad es que, por primera vez, esta presentación se traducirá a un idioma diferente del inglés, y si escribo por aquí es porque ése no es otro que el español. Paso a explicar la dinámica del asunto:

  • La presentación en inglés, totalmente en directo, se emitirá el domingo 17 a la 01:00h UTC (02:00 en España), en el servidor de Teamtalk de la NVDACon (nvdacon.org, detalles por defecto).
  • A partir de que acabe empezaremos a trabajar, traduciendo la propia presentación y las preguntas que hayamos recibido por formulario (más abajo dejaré enlace).
  • A las 10:00h UTC de ese domingo (11:00h en España) se emitirá la conferencia con traducción simultánea en nuestro servidor de TeamTalk (teamtalk.nvda.es, detalles por defecto) y en Radio CampUSCulturae (https://nvda.es/play). Al finalizar está previsto que se conecten los representantes de NV Access para responder tanto a las preguntas por escrito como a las que se planteen en directo, con traducción consecutiva español-inglés y viceversa.
  • Este mismo contenido se redifundirá más tarde, a partir de las 20:00h UTC.

Unas horas más tarde que la emisión original en español tendremos cuatro ponencias producidas por miembros de nuestra comunidad: complementos de NVDA (Karina Ramírez), uso de panel lateral de Google en la web para sincronización con nuestro dispositivo móvil (Manuel Valdez), Creación de formularios con Google Forms (Jesús Alberto Rodríguez) y Uso de NVDARemote como herramienta de soporte técnico (Diego Villalobos).

El programa completo, con los horarios adaptados a la zona horaria del dispositivo en uso por cada usuario, puede consultarse en https://nvda.es/programa.

El plazo para enviar preguntas por escrito, para aquellos que no puedan asistir y formularlas en directo, finaliza dos horas antes de la Keynote (esto es, a las 08:00h UTC del domingo 17). El trámite puede realizarse desde 

https://nvda.es/encuestas/index.php/849994

Os adjunto también el PDF informativo con el programa completo en zona horaria UTC.


¡Os esperamos!

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


NVDACon modarators

Adriani Botez
 

Dear NVDA community,

 

since many years the community conference NVDACon is held and organized by different people on a voluntary basis. People who are engaged, who love the social interaction in this community and who are committed to this big social movement called NVDA.

 

If you feel and live the same values as described above, then please contact us at info@... and help us to moderate the conference next weekend!

Play audio games in breaks between sessions, stream your own music projects that you created with NVDA and the audio software of your choice, be one of the moderators in different sessions, look over the chat and be responsible for a friendly and nice conversation without forbidden content or abusing / discriminatory behavior.

 

If you wantto moderate with us together the NVDACon 2019, please apply at info@... and include your data (email address, name, teamtalk user name, teamtalk experience) and a short description of your moderation experience in the past.

 

Thank you for your valuable help in advance.

 

Best regards

Adriani

Co chair of NVDACon board team

 


Meeting today at 22:00 UTC

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

less than one week until the NVDACon will start! After lots of meetings, lot of team work and many interesting experiences that we had during this organisation period, we are almost there! Join us at the latest meeting before the conference to test your aduio output / input, to raise your last suggestions and to get last important information that you need in order to run the conference with us together.

 

The meeting will take place today at 22:00 UTC.

 

See you later.

 

Best regards

Adriani

 


Re: Meeting today

Adriani Botez
 

Hi Ivan,

Oh was my mistake. 10:00 utc is correct.

Best
Adriani


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 28.10.2019 um 22:21 schrieb Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil@...>:

Hi.


There's a missmactch between this email and Derek's tentative schedule. You say that the replay will take place at 09.00 UTC and Derek at 10.00. What is the correct time?

With regard to the server, I think the initial plan of broadcasting it through ours is still OK. Our local meeting took place this weekend and our server hosted a peak of 45 attendans without problems.


Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<d3667bcb.png>

<a95324d9.png>
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 23/10/2019 19:54, Adriani Botez escribiu:

Hey Iván,

 

we have discusseed following topics:

 

  1. Schedule of the conference (times still have to be finally confirmed by speakers).

The live keynote will take place on november 17th 01:00 UTC. I know this is an ugly time for Spain, I am in Germany for me it will be 02:00 AM. But this is the best time for australian based people.

The replay of the keynote will take place on november 17th at 09:00 UTC. So you have about 8 hours time to translate the keynote and replay it at the same time as we do on the NV Access server. Do you need a dedicated room? Or will you use your own server?

After the replay, NV Access will come online for the second Q&A session. This is the time when your translator should be online on the NV Access server and also on your server to translate questions and answers back and forth.

 

  1. Audio editing

We are setting up our systems and during last week before the conference everything will be tested to synchronize quality.

We decided to upload raw recordings on the website first and final versions will follow. This should minimize user complaints.

 

  1. Promotion

We decided to post a topic of the week on Twitter and facebook. Laura is preparing two interviews with radios / podcasts, a recorded one at the end of this week and a live one shortly before the conference. On facebook we have reached more than 60,000 people since May 2018.

Derek and Robert are working to produce an audio promo for the keynote (incl count down etc). Laura wanted to send us a preliminary text which could be spoken during the audio promo.

A slogan should appear On the website. Given the internationality of the topics that we have this year, we thought "NVDA is everywhere"would be a good one.

 

  1. Moderators

Still to be completed. We will post on mail lists a request that we need moderators. Sofar Derek, Ethan, Bhavya, Laura, Austin and me we will moderate sessions but we need more people.

 

  1. Entertainment during breaks

We will certainly have some breaks between sessions, sometime about two hours. We thought audio gaming, playing music and other entertainment stuff is welcome. Shaun wanted to do some audio gaming during the breaks. But we are still searching for people who also want to contribute during breaks.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 16:49
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: contacto@...; david@...
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<image001.png>

<image002.jpg>
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 

 


Re: Meeting today

Iván Novegil
 

Hi.


There's a missmactch between this email and Derek's tentative schedule. You say that the replay will take place at 09.00 UTC and Derek at 10.00. What is the correct time?

With regard to the server, I think the initial plan of broadcasting it through ours is still OK. Our local meeting took place this weekend and our server hosted a peak of 45 attendans without problems.


Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 23/10/2019 19:54, Adriani Botez escribiu:

Hey Iván,

 

we have discusseed following topics:

 

  1. Schedule of the conference (times still have to be finally confirmed by speakers).

The live keynote will take place on november 17th 01:00 UTC. I know this is an ugly time for Spain, I am in Germany for me it will be 02:00 AM. But this is the best time for australian based people.

The replay of the keynote will take place on november 17th at 09:00 UTC. So you have about 8 hours time to translate the keynote and replay it at the same time as we do on the NV Access server. Do you need a dedicated room? Or will you use your own server?

After the replay, NV Access will come online for the second Q&A session. This is the time when your translator should be online on the NV Access server and also on your server to translate questions and answers back and forth.

 

  1. Audio editing

We are setting up our systems and during last week before the conference everything will be tested to synchronize quality.

We decided to upload raw recordings on the website first and final versions will follow. This should minimize user complaints.

 

  1. Promotion

We decided to post a topic of the week on Twitter and facebook. Laura is preparing two interviews with radios / podcasts, a recorded one at the end of this week and a live one shortly before the conference. On facebook we have reached more than 60,000 people since May 2018.

Derek and Robert are working to produce an audio promo for the keynote (incl count down etc). Laura wanted to send us a preliminary text which could be spoken during the audio promo.

A slogan should appear On the website. Given the internationality of the topics that we have this year, we thought "NVDA is everywhere"would be a good one.

 

  1. Moderators

Still to be completed. We will post on mail lists a request that we need moderators. Sofar Derek, Ethan, Bhavya, Laura, Austin and me we will moderate sessions but we need more people.

 

  1. Entertainment during breaks

We will certainly have some breaks between sessions, sometime about two hours. We thought audio gaming, playing music and other entertainment stuff is welcome. Shaun wanted to do some audio gaming during the breaks. But we are still searching for people who also want to contribute during breaks.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 16:49
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: contacto@...; david@...
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 

 


lanning this weekend

derek riemer
 

I'll be around this weekend, if anyone wants to meet up at any time to discuss plans for NVDACon2019, shoot me an email.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Meeting today

derek riemer
 
Edited

Notes:
Sorry, I'm busy updating the website and other things, these are unedited and have errors.


Notes for Meeting on October 20th 2019



  1. Current topic submission status

https://www.nvdacon.org/category/topics-2019

Adraini and Derek will coordinate to send invitations and ask for other times.

Derek will coordinate with Spanish commuinity, and will CC a.

 

Tentative schedule:


  1. Keynote NV Access (final confirmation)

Scheduled time is okay.

Quentin Derek Adriani send promo to mailing lists.

<coordinate with Quentin to get an official statement from NV Access sent to nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<Coordinate with Spanish translators. Speedy transmition of final raw audio will be esential. Backup recorders are esential to keynote success.


  1. Status of promotion (official promo)


Derek/Laura coordinate website posting topic of the week.

Derek will design official audio promo to be played in tandom with opening events and at keynote.

Laura organizes a recorded and maybe also a live interview.

a new meeting two weeks before the conference. Probably a meeting less than a week away.

Robert/derek/laura official audio promo coordination.




  1. Moderators

Laura, Adriani, Derek,and other people which can be reached over mailing lists. Bhavyah could be a third/second backup mod if we really need.

Anyone here who can moderate, please email us. We have a packed schedule this year.


  1. Audio editing (tests etc)


Reach out to mail list. Rethink how to get record help.

Current volunteers:

Derek

Robbert

 

Austin

Austin is ready for audio recording and editing. Robbert is helping Austin set things up.

Probably will use syncthing again this year with introducer mode.


  1. Sessions with simultanious translation


Contacting Spanish to work this out.


Contact Japanese speakers to see how they can translate in real time, need/want time on the server to run a test, etc.


On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:49 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com


 

 

 



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Meeting today

Adriani Botez
 

Hey Iván,

 

we have discusseed following topics:

 

  1. Schedule of the conference (times still have to be finally confirmed by speakers).

The live keynote will take place on november 17th 01:00 UTC. I know this is an ugly time for Spain, I am in Germany for me it will be 02:00 AM. But this is the best time for australian based people.

The replay of the keynote will take place on november 17th at 09:00 UTC. So you have about 8 hours time to translate the keynote and replay it at the same time as we do on the NV Access server. Do you need a dedicated room? Or will you use your own server?

After the replay, NV Access will come online for the second Q&A session. This is the time when your translator should be online on the NV Access server and also on your server to translate questions and answers back and forth.

 

  1. Audio editing

We are setting up our systems and during last week before the conference everything will be tested to synchronize quality.

We decided to upload raw recordings on the website first and final versions will follow. This should minimize user complaints.

 

  1. Promotion

We decided to post a topic of the week on Twitter and facebook. Laura is preparing two interviews with radios / podcasts, a recorded one at the end of this week and a live one shortly before the conference. On facebook we have reached more than 60,000 people since May 2018.

Derek and Robert are working to produce an audio promo for the keynote (incl count down etc). Laura wanted to send us a preliminary text which could be spoken during the audio promo.

A slogan should appear On the website. Given the internationality of the topics that we have this year, we thought “NVDA is everywhere”would be a good one.

 

  1. Moderators

Still to be completed. We will post on mail lists a request that we need moderators. Sofar Derek, Ethan, Bhavya, Laura, Austin and me we will moderate sessions but we need more people.

 

  1. Entertainment during breaks

We will certainly have some breaks between sessions, sometime about two hours. We thought audio gaming, playing music and other entertainment stuff is welcome. Shaun wanted to do some audio gaming during the breaks. But we are still searching for people who also want to contribute during breaks.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 16:49
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: contacto@...; david@...
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 


Re: Meeting today

Iván Novegil
 

Hi all.


Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.


Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com


 


Re: Meeting today

Adriani Botez
 

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



Re: Meeting today

lauracornwell
 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com