Date   

Re: the meeting today.

 

i have recorded the meeting. will edit the part and post it.
i think there is a interview with joseph going on now.
i will post that to.

On 11/23/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's server.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

I make it in about 15 mins? See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And
2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;





--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3


Re: the meeting today.

Quentin Christensen
 

Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's server.


On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
I make it in about 15 mins?  See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there. 








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: the meeting today.

derek riemer
 

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
I make it in about 15 mins?  See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there. 








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: the meeting today.

Quentin Christensen
 

I make it in about 15 mins?  See everyone there :)


On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there. 








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


the meeting today.

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.


Re: Promoting on Face book. and on twitter.

lauracornwell
 

Thanks for your help and see you at the meeting on Sunday /Monday.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:24 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Promoting on Face book. and on twitter.

 

There have been various ways over the years, and no doubt someone who has looked into this more recently than I have may have a current one.  Last time I did look into it, I could do it (I forget how now, but it was a few years ago) but Facebook particularly don't like it, and will make whatever you share hard to find.  So for a few posts, it's probably not worth it.  For a lot of posts, it might be finding a way.  It then comes down to how much you want to post, and whether you consider that "a few" or "a lot" :)

 

 

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 3:45 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, does someone know if there is a way to have twitter connect with
Facebook? If someone knows of away to do this could you all please let me
know thanks.






 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


Re: Promoting on Face book. and on twitter.

Quentin Christensen
 

There have been various ways over the years, and no doubt someone who has looked into this more recently than I have may have a current one.  Last time I did look into it, I could do it (I forget how now, but it was a few years ago) but Facebook particularly don't like it, and will make whatever you share hard to find.  So for a few posts, it's probably not worth it.  For a lot of posts, it might be finding a way.  It then comes down to how much you want to post, and whether you consider that "a few" or "a lot" :)


On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 3:45 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, does someone know if there is a way to have twitter connect with
Facebook? If someone knows of away to do this could you all please let me
know thanks.








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Promoting on Face book. and on twitter.

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, does someone know if there is a way to have twitter connect with
Facebook? If someone knows of away to do this could you all please let me
know thanks.


Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

lauracornwell
 

Yes it does and one more thing from me this week I am wanting to find out will my stuff that me, Shaun, and Ashley are doing will it be on Saturday or Sunday? Please let me know thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:38 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

I've added last year's session plan to the 2020 folder.
I hope that helps.
Robert
On 17/11/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey there, to all I am wantting to know the first time for the keynote
because I am working with 986themix on maybe doing a stream of it for us.
So when you can could you all please reply back. Thanks.
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert
Hänggi
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:26 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Yes, I've seen that.
But I don't see a solution for this, unless NVAccess wants to make the
second Q&A at about midnight Sunday evening instead of Monday morning.
And the first keynote would be 9 hours earlier.
I don't think that their proposal for 6:00pm utc is feasable (about
5am your time).
In other words, I need the latest possible time on Sunday evening and
the earliest one on Monday morning (Australian time). Either is then
the time for the second Q&A. The broadcast is about one hour earlier
and the original keynote 9 hours earlier. (if we assume a duration of
one hour).
Robert

On 17/11/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind
me
again what time it is?) The only thing I was thinking though was Iván,
didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the
Spanish community? If so, we should look at what time would be better,
and
whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you
wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon
(4-5
hours from now).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:



Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone
get
ahold of atguys please thanks ?*From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Quentin Christensen
*Sent:* Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything
from
me this week?



I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on
him
for In-Process the week before NVDACon.



Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow
so will double check then.



Quentin.



On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then
showed
up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm
going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00
p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have
enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on
this
thanks







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;
















Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Robert Hänggi
 

I've added last year's session plan to the 2020 folder.
I hope that helps.
Robert

On 17/11/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey there, to all I am wantting to know the first time for the keynote
because I am working with 986themix on maybe doing a stream of it for us.
So when you can could you all please reply back. Thanks.
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert
Hänggi
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:26 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Yes, I've seen that.
But I don't see a solution for this, unless NVAccess wants to make the
second Q&A at about midnight Sunday evening instead of Monday morning.
And the first keynote would be 9 hours earlier.
I don't think that their proposal for 6:00pm utc is feasable (about
5am your time).
In other words, I need the latest possible time on Sunday evening and
the earliest one on Monday morning (Australian time). Either is then
the time for the second Q&A. The broadcast is about one hour earlier
and the original keynote 9 hours earlier. (if we assume a duration of
one hour).
Robert

On 17/11/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind
me
again what time it is?) The only thing I was thinking though was Iván,
didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the
Spanish community? If so, we should look at what time would be better,
and
whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you
wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon
(4-5
hours from now).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:



Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone
get
ahold of atguys please thanks ?*From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Quentin Christensen
*Sent:* Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything
from
me this week?



I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on
him
for In-Process the week before NVDACon.



Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow
so will double check then.



Quentin.



On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then
showed
up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm
going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00
p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have
enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on
this
thanks







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;
















Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all I am wantting to know the first time for the keynote because I am working with 986themix on maybe doing a stream of it for us.
So when you can could you all please reply back. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:26 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Yes, I've seen that.
But I don't see a solution for this, unless NVAccess wants to make the
second Q&A at about midnight Sunday evening instead of Monday morning.
And the first keynote would be 9 hours earlier.
I don't think that their proposal for 6:00pm utc is feasable (about
5am your time).
In other words, I need the latest possible time on Sunday evening and
the earliest one on Monday morning (Australian time). Either is then
the time for the second Q&A. The broadcast is about one hour earlier
and the original keynote 9 hours earlier. (if we assume a duration of
one hour).
Robert

On 17/11/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind me
again what time it is?) The only thing I was thinking though was Iván,
didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the
Spanish community? If so, we should look at what time would be better, and
whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you
wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon (4-5
hours from now).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:



Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone
get
ahold of atguys please thanks ?*From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Quentin Christensen
*Sent:* Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything
from
me this week?



I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on
him
for In-Process the week before NVDACon.



Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow
so will double check then.



Quentin.



On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then
showed
up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm
going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00
p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on
this
thanks







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Iván Novegil
 

Hi.


Don't worry about it, we will translate the keynote and broadcast it independently from the original version at a different time, since we wouldn't have a live Q&A session.


Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 17/11/2020 á(s) 0:46, Quentin Christensen escribiu:

Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind me again what time it is?)  The only thing I was thinking though was Iván, didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the Spanish community?  If so, we should look at what time would be better, and whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon (4-5 hours from now).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

 

Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone get ahold of atguys please thanks ?From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

 

I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from me this week?

 

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him for In-Process the week before NVDACon.

 

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so will double check then.

 

Quentin.

 

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then showed up
> at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm
>
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey there, to all ,.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
>> intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
>> *Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
>> *To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
>> *Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm going
>> to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00 p.m.
>> Eastern.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
>> stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on this
>> thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>





 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Robert Hänggi
 

Yes, I've seen that.
But I don't see a solution for this, unless NVAccess wants to make the
second Q&A at about midnight Sunday evening instead of Monday morning.
And the first keynote would be 9 hours earlier.
I don't think that their proposal for 6:00pm utc is feasable (about
5am your time).
In other words, I need the latest possible time on Sunday evening and
the earliest one on Monday morning (Australian time). Either is then
the time for the second Q&A. The broadcast is about one hour earlier
and the original keynote 9 hours earlier. (if we assume a duration of
one hour).
Robert

On 17/11/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind me
again what time it is?) The only thing I was thinking though was Iván,
didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the
Spanish community? If so, we should look at what time would be better, and
whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you
wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon (4-5
hours from now).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:



Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone
get
ahold of atguys please thanks ?*From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Quentin Christensen
*Sent:* Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything
from
me this week?



I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on
him
for In-Process the week before NVDACon.



Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow
so will double check then.



Quentin.



On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then
showed
up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm
going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00
p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on
this
thanks







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



Web: www.nvaccess.org

Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/

User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Quentin Christensen
 

Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind me again what time it is?)  The only thing I was thinking though was Iván, didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the Spanish community?  If so, we should look at what time would be better, and whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon (4-5 hours from now).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

 

Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone get ahold of atguys please thanks ?From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

 

I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from me this week?

 

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him for In-Process the week before NVDACon.

 

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so will double check then.

 

Quentin.

 

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then showed up
> at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm
>
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey there, to all ,.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
>> intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
>> *Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
>> *To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
>> *Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm going
>> to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00 p.m.
>> Eastern.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
>> stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on this
>> thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>





 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

lauracornwell
 

 

Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone get ahold of atguys please thanks ?From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

 

I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from me this week?

 

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him for In-Process the week before NVDACon.

 

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so will double check then.

 

Quentin.

 

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then showed up
> at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm
>
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey there, to all ,.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
>> intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
>> *Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
>> *To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
>> *Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm going
>> to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00 p.m.
>> Eastern.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
>> stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on this
>> thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>





 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


Re: Starting Spanish keynote translation organization for NVDACon 2020

Iván Novegil
 

Ok, so we've finally found a translator. Some people suggested in our mailing list to publish all answers, method which I would add to replying the user directly with the answer to each of the questions asked by them.

So the planning would be as I proposed on the first thread message, adding answer publishing in our website.

Quentin, thank you very much for your willingness.


Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 13/11/2020 á(s) 0:14, lauracornwell escribiu:

That is great to hear and thanks for all you do.’

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 4:31 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Starting Spanish keynote translation organization for NVDACon 2020

 

Iván, thank you once again for your work on this!  I am happy with whatever works for you and your team.  If you want to collate and send me questions (either for myself, or for others in the team - Mick, James or Reef) I'm happy to get those back to you as quickly as possible for translation if that works?

 

Or, if we get questions during or after, I am happy to take those and get you answers you can have translated and distributed.

 

Kind regards

 

Quentin.

 

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 6:42 AM Iván Novegil via groups.io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Dear all.

 

After internal approval, we have set some guidelines that will define our proposal to translate, one more time, the NV Access keynote into Spanish. I've already sent them through Skype.

Unfortunately, last year's translator is not available for this one. We are still looking for a new interpreter, but I'm sure we'll found them.

We propose, as main change, to remove the live translated Q&A session after the European re-broadcasting of the keynote, as the participation last year was not as high as to stay up all night to have the keynote translation recorded and edited on time.

So this year our intention is to have Sunday's 6th morning to translate the keynote, and then broadcast it on our own server around 18/19:00h UTC, which is also a good hour for Latin-america, not only for spain as the last year.

Questions, if any, would be submitted to us, both before and after the keynote, through our support system at soporte@..., social media, and so on. then we would forward them translated to NV Access, and get back to the user with their response.

Please, feel free to give feedback, it is very appreciated. Specially @Robert and @Quentin, please review this proposal and give me your OK. the coordination we need with this system would be minimal, but it is important to have agreement between all the implied parties. I think we should also stablish a stronger coordination mechanism, as this mailing list didn't fully worked last year for that purpose.

 

Best regards.

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Iván Novegil
 

Do you have any notes from meetings beyond 2nd? If so they aren't at the folder...

It's not just curiosity, but also that it's good to stay tunned to this meetings to see if there's something helpful for our own planification.


Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 16/11/2020 á(s) 11:18, Robert Hänggi escribiu:

On 16/11/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from
me this week?
We would like to know if we can schedule the keynote(s) within  the
same time frame as last year so that at least one thing is fixed.

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him
for In-Process the week before NVDACon.
That's great. I've reached out to him as well in order to get his
current progress/concept for the presentation.

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so
will double check then.
It would be good to have the server online earlier. I had complaints
that they couldn't reach it with TT. The error message isn't helpful
since people could misunderstand it as not working or that the server
is blocked in their country. So better to have it online with an
appropriate welcome message.

Robert

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...>
wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then
showed
up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm
going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00
p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on
this
thanks








--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞
⠁
⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>











Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Robert Hänggi
 

On 16/11/2020, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from
me this week?
We would like to know if we can schedule the keynote(s) within the
same time frame as last year so that at least one thing is fixed.


I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him
for In-Process the week before NVDACon.
That's great. I've reached out to him as well in order to get his
current progress/concept for the presentation.


Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so
will double check then.
It would be good to have the server online earlier. I had complaints
that they couldn't reach it with TT. The error message isn't helpful
since people could misunderstand it as not working or that the server
is blocked in their country. So better to have it online with an
appropriate welcome message.

Robert


Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then
showed
up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm
going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00
p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on
this
thanks







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com









--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>;






Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Quentin Christensen
 

I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from me this week?

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him for In-Process the week before NVDACon.

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so will double check then.

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then showed up
> at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm
>
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey there, to all ,.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
>> intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
>> *Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
>> *To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
>> *Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm going
>> to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00 p.m.
>> Eastern.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
>> stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on this
>> thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>
>







--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Robert Hänggi
 

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert

On 16/11/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I missed today because I calculated 4:00 eastern and then showed up
at 4:00 mountain standard time. :facepalm

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all ,.



*Is everyone coming to this meeting? From:* intl@NVDACon.groups.io <
intl@NVDACon.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *derek riemer
*Sent:* Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:50 PM
*To:* intl@nvdacon.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020



Hey Robert, is there a time that works best for you? Otherwise I'm going
to ask that we do Sunday at 2100 UTC. I believe that would be 4:00 p.m.
Eastern.



On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 8:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, are we having a meeting this weekend? And do we have enough
stuff to start putting together hour schedule?please reply back on this
thanks







--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





81 - 100 of 986