Date   

Re: NVDACon next meeting

lauracornwell
 

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

Quentin Christensen
 

It depends what time works for everyone.  If we're working in UTC, 9pm UTC = my 7AM (AEST).


On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:35 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Sunday evening UTC works for me.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Sunday evening UTC works for me.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

Quentin Christensen
 

Sunday evening UTC works for me.


On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

Minako Nonogaki
 

I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

lauracornwell
 

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Sounds good.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





NVDACon next meeting

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 


NVDACon - the conference will be rescheduled

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

           

it is a busy time for the NVDA community and for NV Access. After 13 years of huge work that Michael Curran - the co-founder of NV Access - did for us, he is taking his well diserved break for some months. We wish him all the best. We will reschedule the conference to a later date end of october or beginning of november to make it possible for Mick to attend the NVDACon through the keynote of NV Access.

 

The final date will follow soon.

 

Stay tuned!

 

Best regards

Adriani

 


Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

lauracornwell
 

OK just let me know something. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 8:24 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hold off until later this week. We need to have a quick meeting amongst leadership and NV Access to figure things out.

Cheers,

Derek

 

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 7:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there to all do I need to resend the letter out calling all topics please let me know asap thanks.    ? ,

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:39 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hello,

 

yes, NVDACon meetings are always on the TeamTalk server.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019 17:35
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

derek riemer
 

Hold off until later this week. We need to have a quick meeting amongst leadership and NV Access to figure things out.
Cheers,
Derek


On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 7:06 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there to all do I need to resend the letter out calling all topics please let me know asap thanks.    ? ,

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:39 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hello,

 

yes, NVDACon meetings are always on the TeamTalk server.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019 17:35
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 

 



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

lauracornwell
 

Hey there to all do I need to resend the letter out calling all topics please let me know asap thanks.    ? ,

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:39 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hello,

 

yes, NVDACon meetings are always on the TeamTalk server.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019 17:35
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 

 


Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

Minako Nonogaki
 

I'm sorry I was sleeping at that time.
I understand reschedule of conference.
Minako Nonogaki

2019年7月1日(月) 0:40 Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles <luiscarlosgm@...>:

Thanks, I will acist.
Best regards from the Patriot.
Adriani Botez wrote:

Hello,

 

yes, NVDACon meetings are always on the teamtalk server.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019 17:35
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 

 



Notes on fourth NVDACON meeting

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

as always in time, here are the notes for the meeting which has just finished.

 

Status on NVDACon organisation (happenings at NV Access, final date)

  • Conference will be probably moving to october. More info will follow soon. Topic submissions period will probably be extended to end of august.

 

 

Topics submited so far

  • Lightning talk: Ralf Kefferpuetz presents two of his addons: Sonos desktop and total commander
  • Lightning talk: Daniel Mayr presents his new invention: a braille patern system in which every undefined unicode character can be displayed in 3 to 5 characters on a braille display (incl. emojis, undefined characters in braille output tables etc)
  • Ligtning talk: Minako demonstrates the Orbit reader with NVDA
  • Joseph holds a discussion with users of his addons and will announce the status of the python 3 compatibility of his addons.

 

Proposals for new topics, people and / or organisations that we should get in touch to

  • Microsoft: maybe a lightning talk or a discussion pannel about Edge chromium, its accessibility features and how it works with NVDA. A discussion about Accessibility APIs could be organized afterwards in a separate room
  • ARIA 1.1: this topic could be also a discussion pannel about how browsers talk to NVDA and how accessibility works. Steve Faulkner is a good address for this topic.
  • Derek tries to get someone from Google into the conference to talk about Chrome accessibility
  • Adriani contacted Jamie proposing a session about Firefox future accessibility plans and his work at Mozilla. Answer still pending.

 

Promotion work (theme, comunity promo etc)

  • A theme for the conference is not really needed but we will discuss this in later meetings
  • Joseph is willing to create a fresh community promo audio, timing about 4 weeks before the conference. Shaun can also contribute to that. Phrases from last community promo audios could be used also for the new one.
  • Start of official promotion to radio stations, podcasts etc will be moved according to the new final date of the conference.

 

Manpower for the conference (moderators, admins, audio editors etc)

  • We need at least 6 to 7 moderators and at least 4 audio editors
  • Moderators must be able to coordinate the chats, to ban spam users, to prevent abuses, to lead sessions and to moderate breaks (i.e. shut down speaking and stream something etc.)
  • Audio editors will ideally connect to syncthing to each other’s computer and exchange files etc.
  • Transcriptions would be a good idea but professional transcriptions are out of our budget and far too expensive.

 

Others

  • Raw recordings of the sessions will be uploaded right after the conference (only pauses and annoying sound issues will be removed). This is the reaction to some complaints received last year. Final versions of the audio recordings will be uploaded at a later stage.
  • Unmoderated chat rooms are not an option since we want to prevent discussions about ilegal topics etc.
  • More than one  server running at the same time is also not an option because there are not enough moderators and this could impact the image of the NVDACon.
  • There are several ideas for streaming during breaks between sessions (i.e. music, play audio games, stream NVDA tutorials etc.). Shaun is also willing to help out with it.

 

 

Best regards

Adriani

 


Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

Luis Carlos González Moráles
 

Thanks, I will acist.
Best regards from the Patriot.
Adriani Botez wrote:

Hello,

 

yes, NVDACon meetings are always on the teamtalk server.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019 17:35
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 

 



Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

Adriani Botez
 

Hello,

 

yes, NVDACon meetings are always on the teamtalk server.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019 17:35
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 

 


Re: The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

Luis Carlos González Moráles
 

Hi Adriani,
Sory, but where it shall be? on the TeamTalk server?

Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 



The meeting today starts in about 45 minutes

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

the NVDACon meeting sceduled for today starts in about 45 minutes.

 

See ou there

 

Best

Adriani

 


Re: Next NVDACon meeting on June 30th, 16:00 UTC

derek riemer
 

1600 UTC.

sent from my phone with tiny keys and dictation. If there are errors, they are unintentional.


On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 20:00 Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Ok, let's aim for June 30th :)  What time?


On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 7:46 AM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Hey Quentin,

 

yes I know it will be late for you. It’s really heavy to find a time suitable for most of us. Last meeting did not occur actually, so you didn’t miss anything now. Thank you very much for promoting our call for topics and NVDACon in general. This is very apreciated.

 

So maybe we meet you on june 30th. Otherwise I can send you the notes from the meeting so you stay uptodate.

 

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Quentin Christensen
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Juni 2019 06:31
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Next NVDACon meeting on June 30th, 16:00 UTC

 

Adriani,

 

I'll see how I go, although 16:00 UTC = 02:00 AM AEST :)

 

Did I miss anything important from the last meeting?  I didn't pick up on the change of date until too late.

 

Is there anything you need me to do? I did remember to include the call for topics in our last In-Process: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/

 

Regards

 

Quentin.

 

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 4:29 AM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

this time hopefully I am early enough to announce the next meeting. :-) The meeting will take place on june 30th, 16:00 UTC. Who is available?

 

Best

Adriani

 


 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!

 



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!