Date   

Re: Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting

lauracornwell
 

Great notes my friend   and I am waiting  on Zune.

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021, 6:43 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: NVDACon@groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting

 

Great notes, thanks Derek.

 

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, at 4:38 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

  • Discussed zoom subscriptions. Have decided to go with Zoom webinar, but after meeting Nimer discovered a meeting type called event.
  • Discussed conference event systems, such as eventbright. Don't have consensus for this yet.
  • Nimer, Derek, and Laura set up meeting to figure out promotional materials, set up call for topics, etc.
  • Robert proposed creating another mailing list for internal use, the committee came to consensus that having multiple competing mailing lists is an issue.

 

--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open-source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!


Re: Would Like Access to Drive Folder

derek riemer
 

I have added you.


On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 10:38 AM Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:
Hello to all,

If this is possible, could one of you please give me access to our Google Drive folder we've apparently used last year for where we kept NVDACon stuff so I can take a look at how we may want to set it up for 2021? We could also discuss what we can do at the session in question.

Thanks,

Christopher Duffley


LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:


LIKE/FOLLOW Me:




--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting

Nimer Jaber
 

Great notes, thanks Derek.


On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 4:38 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
  • Discussed zoom subscriptions. Have decided to go with Zoom webanare, but after meeting Nimer discovered a meeting type called event.
  • Discussed conference event systems, such as eventbright. Don't have consensus for this yet.
  • Nimer, Derek, and Laura set up meeting to figure out promotional materials, set up call for topics, etc.
  • Robert proposed creating another mailing list for internal use, the committee came to consensus that having multiple competing mailing lists is an issue.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!


Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting

derek riemer
 

  • Discussed zoom subscriptions. Have decided to go with Zoom webanare, but after meeting Nimer discovered a meeting type called event.
  • Discussed conference event systems, such as eventbright. Don't have consensus for this yet.
  • Nimer, Derek, and Laura set up meeting to figure out promotional materials, set up call for topics, etc.
  • Robert proposed creating another mailing list for internal use, the committee came to consensus that having multiple competing mailing lists is an issue.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Would Like Access to Drive Folder

Christopher Duffley
 

Hello to all,

If this is possible, could one of you please give me access to our Google Drive folder we've apparently used last year for where we kept NVDACon stuff so I can take a look at how we may want to set it up for 2021? We could also discuss what we can do at the session in question.

Thanks,

Christopher Duffley


LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:


LIKE/FOLLOW Me:



Re: What happened in hour last neetting.

lauracornwell
 

Robert thank you for explaining and hopefully things will get better again.

On Sep 18, 2021, at 3:57 PM, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@gmail.com> wrote:

setting


Re: What happened in hour last neetting.

Christopher Duffley
 

O damn...good luck getting NVDA re-setup again...do you have a portable you can reference from? That's what I always use...I absolutely hate doing it from scratch...

If we have to, we could do it right before or during it, not a bad idea; I should be there tomorrow evening unless otherwise...

Thanks,

Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast: http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971

12 Pro Max

On Sep 18, 2021, at 16:45, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

Hi Laura
I'm sorry to be that late. My Computer had a full crash. I'm in the
process of setting it all up again.

I'm currently writing from my 17 years old laptop, not fun in the
least, 2 seconds waiting time per keypress...
It might be that we have to draft the letter at the session, unless I
have all programs set up before that.
Robert

On 13/09/2021, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
When are you available to work on the letter that we were needing to work
on? I would like to be able to get it done before the next meeting Sunday.
Please get back with me as soon as you can on this thanks and have a good
day
On Sep 6, 2021, at 11:29 AM, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...>
wrote:

On 06/09/2021, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...>
wrote:
Hello to all,



Thanks, Laura, for sending this on my behalf!



We also need to decide on the following as part of the planning, as
discussed in the last meeting on the 29th:



*    Who will be hosting the Zoom meetings for the weekend?
Most of the team members are for a two or three licenses account, at
least partially sponsored by NV Access. However, instead of a year, we
would only pay for about a month and cancel or downgrade the
subscription afterwards.
I'm personally in favour of a single license and shared login data.
There were concerns yesterday that billing addresses etc would be to
easy accessible if we have a leak. This does not convince me however
and here's why:
- it's easy to purchase a prepaid card with just enough coverage for
one or two years.
- if we have only two licenses, the constrain for the holders (main
hosts) is still big as they would have to be present pretty much half
of the time in case of emergencies
- there are solutions that let you manage passwords for the whole team
with two-way authentication etc.
- it might be necessary to have two licenses for the session types
"Webinar" and "Meeting", but the exact requirements are not known yet.

Let's wait and see what Nimer can dig out amongst all the possible
options.

*    What would be the best for collaboration with editing notes and
other items, such as Zoom shortcut links, if necessary? Google Docs,
Microsoft 365, etc?

Our documents and templates are mostly genuine Microsoft. I have to
admit that I struggle to have reasonable results with e.g. Google
Sheets due to performance hiccups, focus lost, and all kind of weird
things. However, as I said yesterday, we have multiple possibilities
within teams.
Too bad, but for Google Workspace, we have to be an NPO first in order
to get all the benefits.


*    Since we want not just good content but also quality, what do you
think we should do since Zoom recordings do not record in stereo?
Possibly
Reaper with VAC or some other recording app that records using an audio
input like the SPL Recorder for Studio users?

I'm pretty sure that Austin will record into Reaper through VAC or
Voice meter or whatever.
All the critical stereo stuff (all the session intros for instance)
has to be inserted afterwards.
Of course, this wouldn't be feasible for a parallel YouTube stream
unless we forget about the direct Zoom2YouTube option and go through
obs or similar.

*    Doug Oliver wants to do another NVDARemote session, I forget
exactly
what we wanted but I do know he wanted to do one, from what I remember.
Always appreciated.

There were some more points on the list yesterday but I have to sort
them out first.
Next meeting is by the way Sunday in a week.
Cheers
Robert

Doug, if you said it in the TeamTalk recording I have, I'll go back and
reply here if necessary.



Anything else I've missed please reply here!



Take care!

Chris



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
lauracornwell
Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 22:59
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] What happened in hour last neetting.



Hey there, to all I am glad to say that NVDACon planning has begun. As
of
last weekend hears what took place, We are moving platforms , from team
talk
to Zune   , and we have also got hour theme decided as well.

And hears what it is . NVDA: 15 Years and Still Evolving thanks to
everyone
who attended .


























Re: What happened in hour last neetting.

Robert Hänggi
 

Hi Laura
I'm sorry to be that late. My Computer had a full crash. I'm in the
process of setting it all up again.

I'm currently writing from my 17 years old laptop, not fun in the
least, 2 seconds waiting time per keypress...
It might be that we have to draft the letter at the session, unless I
have all programs set up before that.
Robert

On 13/09/2021, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
When are you available to work on the letter that we were needing to work
on? I would like to be able to get it done before the next meeting Sunday.
Please get back with me as soon as you can on this thanks and have a good
day
On Sep 6, 2021, at 11:29 AM, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 06/09/2021, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hello to all,



Thanks, Laura, for sending this on my behalf!



We also need to decide on the following as part of the planning, as
discussed in the last meeting on the 29th:



* Who will be hosting the Zoom meetings for the weekend?
Most of the team members are for a two or three licenses account, at
least partially sponsored by NV Access. However, instead of a year, we
would only pay for about a month and cancel or downgrade the
subscription afterwards.
I'm personally in favour of a single license and shared login data.
There were concerns yesterday that billing addresses etc would be to
easy accessible if we have a leak. This does not convince me however
and here's why:
- it's easy to purchase a prepaid card with just enough coverage for
one or two years.
- if we have only two licenses, the constrain for the holders (main
hosts) is still big as they would have to be present pretty much half
of the time in case of emergencies
- there are solutions that let you manage passwords for the whole team
with two-way authentication etc.
- it might be necessary to have two licenses for the session types
"Webinar" and "Meeting", but the exact requirements are not known yet.

Let's wait and see what Nimer can dig out amongst all the possible
options.

* What would be the best for collaboration with editing notes and
other items, such as Zoom shortcut links, if necessary? Google Docs,
Microsoft 365, etc?
Our documents and templates are mostly genuine Microsoft. I have to
admit that I struggle to have reasonable results with e.g. Google
Sheets due to performance hiccups, focus lost, and all kind of weird
things. However, as I said yesterday, we have multiple possibilities
within teams.
Too bad, but for Google Workspace, we have to be an NPO first in order
to get all the benefits.


* Since we want not just good content but also quality, what do you
think we should do since Zoom recordings do not record in stereo?
Possibly
Reaper with VAC or some other recording app that records using an audio
input like the SPL Recorder for Studio users?
I'm pretty sure that Austin will record into Reaper through VAC or
Voice meter or whatever.
All the critical stereo stuff (all the session intros for instance)
has to be inserted afterwards.
Of course, this wouldn't be feasible for a parallel YouTube stream
unless we forget about the direct Zoom2YouTube option and go through
obs or similar.

* Doug Oliver wants to do another NVDARemote session, I forget
exactly
what we wanted but I do know he wanted to do one, from what I remember.
Always appreciated.

There were some more points on the list yesterday but I have to sort
them out first.
Next meeting is by the way Sunday in a week.
Cheers
Robert

Doug, if you said it in the TeamTalk recording I have, I'll go back and
reply here if necessary.



Anything else I've missed please reply here!



Take care!

Chris



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
lauracornwell
Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 22:59
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] What happened in hour last neetting.



Hey there, to all I am glad to say that NVDACon planning has begun. As
of
last weekend hears what took place, We are moving platforms , from team
talk
to Zune , and we have also got hour theme decided as well.

And hears what it is . NVDA: 15 Years and Still Evolving thanks to
everyone
who attended .
















Re: righting a letter for zoomed and more

Robert Hänggi
 

There's no need to panic about that.
The letter has to be approved on Sunday anyways.
As far as I can see are there actually two letters involved:
1. Asking for volunteers
2. Call for topics.
I wouldn't throw them into one as it might be too much to take in.

We have for point 1. a google form.
Should we mention that in the letter?
https://forms.gle/pgHoVizcmY6tbWs39

It can also be shared via facebook, twitter etc and the embeddable
html code is at the end of this post, however, it may not be suited
for email as some still prefer plain text.

Robert


<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp2XHsnzS7d9MAnzpl2YeLnJDn5_bzDErNmST4x7Ir86tfZg/viewform?embedded=true"
width="700" height="520" frameborder="0" marginheight="0"
marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>

On 15/09/2021, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@gmail.com> wrote:
Laura,

You were supposed to be working with Robert on that. Did that not happen?

I cannot meet you on Teams this week, or any other platform, but I will
meet you on Sunday at the appointed time. If I am needed for a meeting, we
can try to schedule something for next week, but I do have a lot going on
this week. I recommend working with your assigned partner on that letter
though.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:55 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all on this year’s planning committee I am needing some
people to get ahold of me asap please I would like to set up something on
teams this week if we could so that we could start working on this year’s
letter to go out . so sorry that I have to be like this, but I am
wantting
to get rolling on promoting this and we also need to work on a call
for
topics. thanks


--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!






Re: righting a letter for zoomed and more

Nimer Jaber
 

Laura,

You were supposed to be working with Robert on that. Did that not happen?

I cannot meet you on Teams this week, or any other platform, but I will meet you on Sunday at the appointed time. If I am needed for a meeting, we can try to schedule something for next week, but I do have a lot going on this week. I recommend working with your assigned partner on that letter though.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:55 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, to all on this year’s planning committee I am needing some people to get ahold of me asap please I would like to set up something on teams this week if we could so that we could start working on this year’s letter to go out . so sorry that I have to be like this, but I am wantting to get rolling    on promoting this and we also need to work on a call for topics. thanks



--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!


righting a letter for zoomed and more

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all on this year’s planning committee I am needing some people to get ahold of me asap please I would like to set up something on teams this week if we could so that we could start working on this year’s letter to go out . so sorry that I have to be like this, but I am wantting to get rolling    on promoting this and we also need to work on a call for topics. thanks


Re: What happened in hour last neetting.

lauracornwell
 

When are you available to work on the letter that we were needing to work on? I would like to be able to get it done before the next meeting Sunday. Please get back with me as soon as you can on this thanks and have a good day

On Sep 6, 2021, at 11:29 AM, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com> wrote:

On 06/09/2021, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello to all,



Thanks, Laura, for sending this on my behalf!



We also need to decide on the following as part of the planning, as
discussed in the last meeting on the 29th:



* Who will be hosting the Zoom meetings for the weekend?
Most of the team members are for a two or three licenses account, at
least partially sponsored by NV Access. However, instead of a year, we
would only pay for about a month and cancel or downgrade the
subscription afterwards.
I'm personally in favour of a single license and shared login data.
There were concerns yesterday that billing addresses etc would be to
easy accessible if we have a leak. This does not convince me however
and here's why:
- it's easy to purchase a prepaid card with just enough coverage for
one or two years.
- if we have only two licenses, the constrain for the holders (main
hosts) is still big as they would have to be present pretty much half
of the time in case of emergencies
- there are solutions that let you manage passwords for the whole team
with two-way authentication etc.
- it might be necessary to have two licenses for the session types
"Webinar" and "Meeting", but the exact requirements are not known yet.

Let's wait and see what Nimer can dig out amongst all the possible options.

* What would be the best for collaboration with editing notes and
other items, such as Zoom shortcut links, if necessary? Google Docs,
Microsoft 365, etc?
Our documents and templates are mostly genuine Microsoft. I have to
admit that I struggle to have reasonable results with e.g. Google
Sheets due to performance hiccups, focus lost, and all kind of weird
things. However, as I said yesterday, we have multiple possibilities
within teams.
Too bad, but for Google Workspace, we have to be an NPO first in order
to get all the benefits.


* Since we want not just good content but also quality, what do you
think we should do since Zoom recordings do not record in stereo? Possibly
Reaper with VAC or some other recording app that records using an audio
input like the SPL Recorder for Studio users?
I'm pretty sure that Austin will record into Reaper through VAC or
Voice meter or whatever.
All the critical stereo stuff (all the session intros for instance)
has to be inserted afterwards.
Of course, this wouldn't be feasible for a parallel YouTube stream
unless we forget about the direct Zoom2YouTube option and go through
obs or similar.

* Doug Oliver wants to do another NVDARemote session, I forget exactly
what we wanted but I do know he wanted to do one, from what I remember.
Always appreciated.

There were some more points on the list yesterday but I have to sort
them out first.
Next meeting is by the way Sunday in a week.
Cheers
Robert

Doug, if you said it in the TeamTalk recording I have, I'll go back and
reply here if necessary.



Anything else I've missed please reply here!



Take care!

Chris



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
lauracornwell
Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 22:59
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] What happened in hour last neetting.



Hey there, to all I am glad to say that NVDACon planning has begun. As of
last weekend hears what took place, We are moving platforms , from team
talk
to Zune , and we have also got hour theme decided as well.

And hears what it is . NVDA: 15 Years and Still Evolving thanks to
everyone
who attended .












Re: What happened in hour last neetting.

Robert Hänggi
 

On 06/09/2021, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello to all,



Thanks, Laura, for sending this on my behalf!



We also need to decide on the following as part of the planning, as
discussed in the last meeting on the 29th:



* Who will be hosting the Zoom meetings for the weekend?
Most of the team members are for a two or three licenses account, at
least partially sponsored by NV Access. However, instead of a year, we
would only pay for about a month and cancel or downgrade the
subscription afterwards.
I'm personally in favour of a single license and shared login data.
There were concerns yesterday that billing addresses etc would be to
easy accessible if we have a leak. This does not convince me however
and here's why:
- it's easy to purchase a prepaid card with just enough coverage for
one or two years.
- if we have only two licenses, the constrain for the holders (main
hosts) is still big as they would have to be present pretty much half
of the time in case of emergencies
- there are solutions that let you manage passwords for the whole team
with two-way authentication etc.
- it might be necessary to have two licenses for the session types
"Webinar" and "Meeting", but the exact requirements are not known yet.

Let's wait and see what Nimer can dig out amongst all the possible options.

* What would be the best for collaboration with editing notes and
other items, such as Zoom shortcut links, if necessary? Google Docs,
Microsoft 365, etc?
Our documents and templates are mostly genuine Microsoft. I have to
admit that I struggle to have reasonable results with e.g. Google
Sheets due to performance hiccups, focus lost, and all kind of weird
things. However, as I said yesterday, we have multiple possibilities
within teams.
Too bad, but for Google Workspace, we have to be an NPO first in order
to get all the benefits.


* Since we want not just good content but also quality, what do you
think we should do since Zoom recordings do not record in stereo? Possibly
Reaper with VAC or some other recording app that records using an audio
input like the SPL Recorder for Studio users?
I'm pretty sure that Austin will record into Reaper through VAC or
Voice meter or whatever.
All the critical stereo stuff (all the session intros for instance)
has to be inserted afterwards.
Of course, this wouldn't be feasible for a parallel YouTube stream
unless we forget about the direct Zoom2YouTube option and go through
obs or similar.

* Doug Oliver wants to do another NVDARemote session, I forget exactly
what we wanted but I do know he wanted to do one, from what I remember.
Always appreciated.

There were some more points on the list yesterday but I have to sort
them out first.
Next meeting is by the way Sunday in a week.
Cheers
Robert

Doug, if you said it in the TeamTalk recording I have, I'll go back and
reply here if necessary.



Anything else I've missed please reply here!



Take care!

Chris



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
lauracornwell
Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 22:59
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] What happened in hour last neetting.



Hey there, to all I am glad to say that NVDACon planning has begun. As of
last weekend hears what took place, We are moving platforms , from team
talk
to Zune , and we have also got hour theme decided as well.

And hears what it is . NVDA: 15 Years and Still Evolving thanks to
everyone
who attended .









Re: What happened in hour last neetting.

Christopher Duffley
 

Hello to all,

 

Thanks, Laura, for sending this on my behalf!

 

We also need to decide on the following as part of the planning, as discussed in the last meeting on the 29th:

 

  • Who will be hosting the Zoom meetings for the weekend?
  • What would be the best for collaboration with editing notes and other items, such as Zoom shortcut links, if necessary? Google Docs, Microsoft 365, etc?
  • Since we want not just good content but also quality, what do you think we should do since Zoom recordings do not record in stereo? Possibly Reaper with VAC or some other recording app that records using an audio input like the SPL Recorder for Studio users?
  • Doug Oliver wants to do another NVDARemote session, I forget exactly what we wanted but I do know he wanted to do one, from what I remember. Doug, if you said it in the TeamTalk recording I have, I’ll go back and reply here if necessary.

 

Anything else I’ve missed please reply here!

 

Take care!

Chris

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 22:59
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] What happened in hour last neetting.

 

Hey there, to all I am glad to say that NVDACon planning has begun. As of last weekend hears what took place, We are moving platforms , from team talk to Zune   , and we have also got hour theme decided as well. 

 And hears what it is . NVDA: 15 Years and Still Evolving thanks to everyone who attended .


teams link .

lauracornwell
 

Hey there,  I have the teams link for those    who would like to chat using it more than skype now days.

https://teams.microsoft.com/join/k2db58w7i7k0


Re: What recordings do people have.

Robert Hänggi
 

Hi Derek
Here are my files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9owcy0uiqorl09z/AAA307EDOg84cjUoGrVPY0pYa?dl=0
- all thunderclap tweets except the one streamed by Adi (Lion addon)
The flac file is mainly for metadata reference, in case that the mp3s
are not properly tagged yet.

Two tracks from the sessions folder are important:
1. the countdown track
2. the addendum to the keynote by Quentin.
I guess you have the others
There are also the additional documents for Debbie's and the Excel sessions.

Until this afternoon
Cheers
Robert

On 05/09/2021, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com> wrote:
addon mania recording.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhCMXaKFXMiupItwEynkRrpWROTUXA?e=QqXlxz
the vmware i also dont have.

On 9/5/21, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
So last years recordings didn't get uploaded. What do people have? I'm
missing addon mania, and the vmware one for sure. I have multiple
keynotes
including the finished keynote (mp3) that was streamed during the replay.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
To join our mailing list, send those “join requests” to:
blindandroidusers+subscribe@groups.io
You may follow us on twitter using our handle:
@BlindDroidUsers
https://twitter.com/@BlindDroidUsers
We do have a Telegram group that you can join and share stories or
whatever with our members at:
https://t.me/ANATAD






Re: What recordings do people have.

 

addon mania recording.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhCMXaKFXMiupItwEynkRrpWROTUXA?e=QqXlxz
the vmware i also dont have.

On 9/5/21, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
So last years recordings didn't get uploaded. What do people have? I'm
missing addon mania, and the vmware one for sure. I have multiple keynotes
including the finished keynote (mp3) that was streamed during the replay.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
To join our mailing list, send those “join requests” to:
blindandroidusers+subscribe@groups.io
You may follow us on twitter using our handle:
@BlindDroidUsers
https://twitter.com/@BlindDroidUsers
We do have a Telegram group that you can join and share stories or
whatever with our members at:
https://t.me/ANATAD


What happened in hour last neetting.

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all I am glad to say that NVDACon planning has begun. As of last weekend hears what took place, We are moving platforms , from team talk to Zune   , and we have also got hour theme decided as well. 

 And hears what it is . NVDA: 15 Years and Still Evolving thanks to everyone who attended .


What recordings do people have.

derek riemer
 

So last years recordings didn't get uploaded. What do people have? I'm missing addon mania, and the vmware one for sure. I have multiple keynotes including the finished keynote (mp3) that was streamed during the replay.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVdaCon stuff please read and let me know what you all think.

Robert Hänggi
 

Rowen, you were probably too late.
The meeting was half an hour over at the time that you've written the email.
In other words, join next Sunday 2 and a half hours earlier.
A summary of the meeting notes will follow.
Cheers
Robert

On 30/08/2021, Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@outlook.com> wrote:
I can’t join, it seems to have been removed!


在 2021/8/30 5:44, Robert Hänggi 写道:
Minako, I don't know, I'm waiting as much as you.
We are currently on team talk though.
Robert

On 29/08/2021, Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe I should go to the meeting fifty minutes later.
See you.
Minako Nonogaki

2021年8月29日(日) 20:55 Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@outlook.com>:
Thanks Reply.
在 2021/8/29 19:36, Minako Nonogaki 写道:

No, am 6:00 is in Japan.
Minako Nonogaki

2021年8月29日(日) 20:35 Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@outlook.com>:
Is it UTC time?


在 2021/8/29 18:40, Minako Nonogaki 写道:

OK, Thank you.

Minako Nonogaki

2021年8月29日(日) 19:28 Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>:
Definitely Zoom as meeting platform.
Cheers
Robert

On 29/08/2021, Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll go to the meeting, and the time is OK. if I can get up ... 6
am.
Finally zoom? or teamtalk?

Minako Nonogaki
















1 - 20 of 1053