Date   

nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

derek riemer
 

Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: facebook.

Adriani Botez
 

Hey Derek,

 

I did it but this year I am not really available, alot of things to do unfortunately...

 

But Ethan and Bhavyah they both have admin rights for the group, so they could take it over if possible.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2020 02:19
An: NVDACon@groups.io
Cc: Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>
Betreff: facebook.

 

Who did promotion on Facebook last year for our group?


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: Facebook.

lauracornwell
 

I helped with it what are you needing done my friend?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:19 PM
To: NVDACon@groups.io
Cc: Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>
Subject: [NVDACon] Facebook.

 

Who did promotion on Facebook last year for our group?


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




facebook.

derek riemer
 

Who did promotion on Facebook last year for our group?

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: Meeting this weekend.

Robert Hänggi
 

The meeting starts in 40 minutes.
Thanks
Robert

On 03/10/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Sunday in some parts of the world. From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 10:41 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: lauracornwell via Groups.Io <lauracornwell1=gmail.com@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.



Which date? Sunday?



On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > wrote:

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io <http://altertech.io> ports 10240 username is
NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon. I hope to see you all there. At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.









--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com













Re: Meeting this weekend.

lauracornwell
 

Sunday in some parts of the world. From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer

Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 10:41 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: lauracornwell via Groups.Io <lauracornwell1@...>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.

 

Which date? Sunday?

 

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a   meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon.   I hope to see you all there.   At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.







--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: Meeting this weekend.

Robert Hänggi
 

On 03/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Which date? Sunday?
That depends on where you are, for Quentin, me and all east of GMT, it
will be Monday.
Your local time and date is:

https://www.starts-at.com/e/?t=0100&d=2020-10-05&tz=Bern

Best
Robert
On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and
summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a meeting this weekend.
The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon. I hope to see you all there. At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.






--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






Re: Meeting this weekend.

derek riemer
 

Which date? Sunday?

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a   meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon.   I hope to see you all there.   At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.








--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Meeting this weekend.

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon. I hope to see you all there. At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.


Re: Progress after second meeting

lauracornwell
 

OK thanks joe. Will do. I forget every year how to do this so thanks for the reminder.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 12:08 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hi,
I advise putting the letter as part of the email content, not as an attachment this time.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 10:06 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

I can resend this again.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:58 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Yes I sure did and thanks for telling me I don't know why it did not work. I am using outlook to send this .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:33 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hi,
Did you send the topics call as an attachment to NVDA list? If yes, the attachment did not arrive.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:09 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Never mine I found it I forgot that I had a coppey of it from last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:01 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's "In-Process" under the News section on https://www.nvaccess.org/news/ Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Re: Progress after second meeting

 

Hi,
I advise putting the letter as part of the email content, not as an attachment this time.
Cheers,
Jsoeph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 10:06 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

I can resend this again.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:58 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Yes I sure did and thanks for telling me I don't know why it did not work. I am using outlook to send this .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:33 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hi,
Did you send the topics call as an attachment to NVDA list? If yes, the attachment did not arrive.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:09 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Never mine I found it I forgot that I had a coppey of it from last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:01 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's "In-Process" under the News section on https://www.nvaccess.org/news/ Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Re: Progress after second meeting

lauracornwell
 

I can resend this again.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:58 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Yes I sure did and thanks for telling me I don't know why it did not work. I am using outlook to send this .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:33 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hi,
Did you send the topics call as an attachment to NVDA list? If yes, the attachment did not arrive.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:09 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Never mine I found it I forgot that I had a coppey of it from last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:01 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's "In-Process" under the News section on https://www.nvaccess.org/news/ Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Re: Progress after second meeting

lauracornwell
 

Yes I sure did and thanks for telling me I don't know why it did not work. I am using outlook to send this .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:33 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hi,
Did you send the topics call as an attachment to NVDA list? If yes, the attachment did not arrive.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:09 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Never mine I found it I forgot that I had a coppey of it from last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:01 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's "In-Process" under the News section on https://www.nvaccess.org/news/ Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Re: Progress after second meeting

 

Hi,
Did you send the topics call as an attachment to NVDA list? If yes, the attachment did not arrive.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:09 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Never mine I found it I forgot that I had a coppey of it from last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:01 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's "In-Process" under the News section on https://www.nvaccess.org/news/ Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Re: Progress after second meeting

lauracornwell
 

Never mine I found it I forgot that I had a coppey of it from last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:01 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite
intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve
eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the
worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and
Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in
the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's
"In-Process" under the News section on
https://www.nvaccess.org/news/
Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Re: Progress after second meeting

lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite
intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve
eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the
worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and
Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in
the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's
"In-Process" under the News section on
https://www.nvaccess.org/news/
Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Progress after second meeting

Robert Hänggi
 

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite
intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve
eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the
worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and
Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in
the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's
"In-Process" under the News section on
https://www.nvaccess.org/news/
Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards
Robert


Second Meeting NVDACon

Robert Hänggi
 

Hi
The second meeting will start shortly, to be exact at:
https://www.starts-at.com/e/?t=1500&d=2020-09-13&tz=Bern

Host address:
altertech.io
Both ports:
10240
User Name
nvdacon
Same for the password

I'm looking forward to hear you there.

Robert


Re: this years NVDACon.

Iván Novegil
 

Email masking in groups.io is applied, to reduce spam scores, to those addresses belonging to domains that request a quarantine policy via DMARC. The actual address is shown as the first component of the mask, e.g ivan.novegil@.... Just to note the pattern of this behavior.
Regarding the folder, I have been already invited and received the invitation to the new one as well. Thanks!

Regards.
Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es


Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


El 31 ago 2020, a las 2:09, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:


groups.io prevents me from seeing your actual email, probably to prevennt spamming. Can you send me personally the email you want used?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 11:42 AM Iván Novegil via groups.io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:
No... first notice about its existence.
How can I access? This address should work for invitations if needed.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<dummyfile.0.part>


<dummyfile.1.part>

Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es


Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


El 26 ago 2020, a las 15:43, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> escribió:

Hi Iván
Do you have access to the google drive?
Notes and so on go normally there.
Cheers
Robert

On 26/08/2020, Iván Novegil via groups.io
<ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hi.


Could someone send a summary as in the previous edition?

Apart from just being curious, if we translate the Keynote again,
project that I leave on the table for your consideration, given that we
are willing, it could be interesting for us in relation to that.


Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@... <mailto:ivan.novegil@...>
Experto certificado en NVDA <https://certification.nvaccess.org>

NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es <https://nvda.es>
- @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu
destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A
utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén
diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen
autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique
por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 23/08/2020 á(s) 16:15, Robert Hänggi escribiu:
The meeting starts in 50 minutes.
I hope to see you there.
Just use the settings as described by Laura.
Host address:
altertech.io
port:
10240
user name:
nvdacon
password:
nvdacon

Best
Robert


On 22/08/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
This is a friendly reminder for everyone to meet on my server on Sunday
starting @ 11est for hour first meeting  the info is as follows host
address


 Is altertech.io  and the ports are 10240 the user name is nvdacon and
the
password is nvdacon I hope to see everyone there.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Ashley
Coleman
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 5:46 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.



I would suggest that we discuss all of this at the meeting. Lets take it
one
step at a time.

Ashley





On Aug 19, 2020, at 2:59 PM, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > wrote:



Hey there, to all do I need to do something to get ready for the meeting
on
Sunday? And who is in charge  of this years con? And one more thing I
will
also be working on letters ahead of time so please let me know what needs
to
be said thanks. Also, can we go ahead and do a call for topics as well?
Please let me know thanks.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Adriani Botez
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 9:45 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.



Hey all,



I will try to make it on Sunday, not sure if I will able because I am om
travel.



Best

Adriani



Von meinem iPhone gesundheit






Am 19.08.2020 um 03:40 schrieb Ashley Coleman <amc05111@...
<mailto:amc05111@...> >:



I’ll be there as well. I’ve missed it these last years with people
getting
sick and such.

See Y’all Sunday.

Ashley Coleman

Scentsy Consultant.

Ashleyandlandon.scentsy.us <http://Ashleyandlandon.scentsy.us>



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
derek
riemer
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 8:50 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.



Sounds good to me. I'll probably mainly advise this year, because I'm
busy
with a lot of things. I'll try to come Sunday. I no longer have access to
NV
Access servers, so we'll have to work with them directly to get anything
needed uploaded.



On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 5:27 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > wrote:

Yes it is .



From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Minako Nonogaki
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 5:39 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.



Hi, it is 2:00 am.

Is it ok if I don't go online meeting? I'll communicate with e-mail.

Please choose good time for you, Laura, and Austin.



Minako



2020年8月19日(水) 0:38 Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...
<mailto:aarjay.robert@...> >:

Hi Minako, currently I calculate with about 17:00 UTC. That's probably

a bad time for you.

What time frame(s) would be good?

Robert



On 18/08/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > wrote:

That I don’t know so sorry my friend.
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Minako
Nonogaki
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 5:14 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Hi, I will join.
What time in utc?
Minako (JP)
2020年8月15日(土) 4:02 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@... <mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > >:
OK I don't know what more I can do there,who is over this years con/
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > > On
Behalf Of
Robert Hänggi
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 2:01 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io> >
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Thanks Laura.
That would be about right for our Five o'clock tea and around 21:30 for
Austin.
Probably not so good for Japan/Australia etc.
Robert
On 14/08/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@... <mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > >
wrote:
Yes we could  say at 11est or 10cst  I don't know what time that would
be
your time.
But the info for my server  is as follows  altertech.io
<http://altertech.io/>
<http://altertech.io <http://altertech.io/> >   is the host address
 and the ports are 10240
And the user name is NVDACon the password is NVDACon We look forward
to
having you all come up for hour first meeting. . ----Original
Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > > On
Behalf Of
Robert
Hänggi
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 6:33 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io> >
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Hi Laura, I thought that perhaps Sunday in a week (2020/08/23) would
be
good.
Could we meet on your TT Server?
If possible, at breakfast time in America, so that it will be around
evening in Europe.
I don't know yet if this is doable for Austin or the
Japanese/Australian fraction.
In future, we can flip those times around from meeting to meeting or
have two meetings the same day.
Robert
On 14/08/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@... <mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > >
wrote:
Hey there, I am wanting to find out when are we having hour first
planning
meting?
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > > On
Behalf Of
Robert
Hänggi
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 7:12 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io> >
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Yes, it is going to be held but not before late fall which would mean
in December.
You didn't want to play the keynote during your meeting, did you?
Best
Robert
On 12/08/2020, Iván Novegil via groups.io <http://groups.io/>
<http://groups.io <http://groups.io/> >
<ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io <mailto:nvda.es@groups.io>
<mailto:nvda.es@groups.io <mailto:nvda.es@groups.io> > > wrote:
Hi.
Is there any news on NVDACon 2020? We are planning our own local
meeting within Spanish-speaking community for October 16th-18th and
it
would be helpful to know if this edition of the NVDACon will take
place
to study again the Spanish translation for the keynote.
Thanks and regards.
Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@... <mailto:ivan.novegil@...>
<mailto:ivan.novegil@... <mailto:ivan.novegil@...> >
<mailto:ivan.novegil@... <mailto:ivan.novegil@...>
<mailto:ivan.novegil@... <mailto:ivan.novegil@...> > >
Experto certificado en NVDA <https://certification.nvaccess.org
<https://certification.nvaccess.org/> >
NVDA.es <http://NVDA.es>  Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
<http://NVDA.es>
- www.NVDA.es <http://www.nvda.es/> <http://www.NVDA.es
<http://www.nvda.es/> >  <https://nvda.es <https://nvda.es/> >
- @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>
Usuario do NVDA en galego
***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu
destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou
confidencial.
A
utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén
diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen
autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o
comunique
por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***
O 28/05/2020 á(s) 0:56, Robert Hänggi escribiu:
I see, no round anniversary then, that's fine as it would need
about
eight month preparation or so.
OK, let's get started then.
Robert
On 27/05/2020, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...
<mailto:adriani.botez@...>
<mailto:adriani.botez@... <mailto:adriani.botez@...> >

wrote:
Well, in this case Robert has allways helped alot during last two
NVDACons
and I am quite sure he is currently one of the best people to take
the
lead.
He knows all the process also because he is already in the
perpetual
group
since longer time now.
But I think Joseph everyone of us who organized NVDACon can
provide
support
where needed. You of course more than most of us due to your year
long
experience.
Best
Adriani
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >

Im Auftrag
von
Joseph Lee
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 22:54
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Hi,
NVDACon (at least the international version) began in 2014.
I'm willing to provide guidance on organizing this, provided that
the
community really wants this and people are willing to help once
they
are
ready. Still, I advise holding off until people are mentally
ready
(chairing and
organizing a virtual meeting requires commitment, which also
involves
mental work).
Cheers,
Joseph
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >

On Behalf
Of
Adriani Botez
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:41 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
No, as far as I know first NVDACon was in 2012, so 10 years
anniversary
in
2022.
That would be great Robert. AS I said, I can support you if
needed
and
I
am
sure Derek as well.
But I think first of all we need enough people for moderations
and
promotions.
Otherwise it will be a hard job. Last time I slept two hours or
so
in
the
whole
weekend :-) but was a great experience.
I think Pascal and Jesse were last time also very engaged, so we
might
contact
them as well.
Best
Adriani
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >

Im Auftrag
von
Robert Hänggi
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 22:34
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io> >
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Well, I can take the Co-Chair if no one else can be beaten to
it.
Isn't there an anniversary this year as well?
Robert
On 27/05/2020, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...
<mailto:adriani.botez@...>
<mailto:adriani.botez@... <mailto:adriani.botez@...>

wrote:
Dear Quentin and all,
as for me, I have already written that currently my job takes
alot
of my ressources and currently I also have some other
priorities
this year. I would be glad to help out as much as I can for
NVDACon,
but someone else might take the lead here.
I have already written this at the beginning of the year, but
sofar
we didn’t get any applications for the co-chair position sofar
unfortunately.
Currently there is a good infrastructure in place on Google
drive
as
follows:
*      A promo sheet with many addresses (social media
channels,
mailing
lists,
radio stations etc) where NVDACon could be promoted
*      A spreadsheet with a time frame for sessions, ready to
go.
Only
session
name, description and author need to be adjusted accordingly. I
think Derek even used his super skills and improved this and
linked
it with the website so that timehzones are considered
automatically.
The spreadsheet itself is in UTC
*      Standards for audio editing in case anything needs to be
uploaded
*      Agendas and notes from previous NVDACon organizational
meetings
to see
what was discussed.
The only thing we need are moderators and promoters. I am happy
to
manage the email address info@...
<mailto:info@...> <mailto:info@...
<mailto:info@...> >
 <mailto:info@... <mailto:info@...>
<mailto:info@... <mailto:info@...> > >
and respond to queeries etc. But I will not be able to do the
promo
job and the organizational stuff like writing to presenters etc
this
time.
So happy to see some interested people who are motivated to
take
the
lead here. I certainly would give some guidance and support
where
needed.
Best
Adriani
Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>

<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >

Im
Auftrag von
Quentin Christensen
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 02:26
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>

Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Hi everyone,
NV Access are certainly keen to continue to champion NVDACon
and
happy to provide whatever support is needed.  I think this year
more
than ever, people are looking at what online conferences are
around,
so I think it should be well received publicly (my completely
unscientific opinion).  As it happens I was speaking with one
of
the
presenters from last year who had some notes from her talk.  I
was
thinking I might share those in perhaps the next In-Process and
that
might be a good segway into getting people starting to think
about
the conference.  I just put out In-Process last night, so if we
have
any thoughts on what we'd like to start to say at this point
(just
"we're starting to plan this year's NVDACon, start thinking
about
what you'd like to
have included" is fine).
Quentin.
On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 11:27 AM Austin Pinto
<austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> >
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> > >
wrote:
we should have the con. i dont know what others say.
On 5/15/20, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:
Hey there, to all wherever you are around the world. First, I
would
like to say I hope that this message finds you well. What I am
wanting to find out is are we having NVDACon this year and if
we
are when are we going to start planning for it? I would like
to
start working on it as soon as we can so could people please
reply
back thanks ..
--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> >
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> > >
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager
Web:  <http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org
<http://www.nvaccess.org/>
<http://www.nvaccess.org <http://www.nvaccess.org/> >
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>










--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
<https://derekriemer.com/>


























--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: announcement: new google drive folder.

Robert Hänggi
 

Hi Derek
I'm a bit confused, how can I move the folder so that it appears
locally and not just as a shortcut?
What do you mean by public?
I think that's fine for past conferences but I would prefer to have
the ongoing planning internal and private.
Also, we should archive some old stuff. We have 3 gigs for naught.
There's also the SyncThing content that eats up a lot of space.
Do we have any place for that?
Cheers
Robert

On 31/08/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
I've created a new google drive folder so that info@... can be the
owner. I had to do this because I previously owned this with my university
account, and the university's settings prevent me from transferring
ownership. Sorry for this.
All 2020 notes go here and are publically viewable.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yQDPY9MSExpUgaE2CBi74C4G3lgTIZmr?usp=sharing
The master folder is pasted below. if you want access (all previous members
have been transferred), request access and someone with access to info@
will grant it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D02OFWRqvKwCzq5nkDoXlDc-lYAQgg7z?usp=sharing

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com