Date   

Re: NVDACon meeting on October 19th or 20th, 2019

lauracornwell
 

I would say the 20th

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:35 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] NVDACon meting on October 19th or 20th, 2019

 

Dear all,

 

how about a next meeting on october 19th or october 20th? Which day would fit best in your time plan? I suggest 21:00 UTC again, if it works for everyone.

 

Best

Adriani

 


NVDACon meting on October 19th or 20th, 2019

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

how about a next meeting on october 19th or october 20th? Which day would fit best in your time plan? I suggest 21:00 UTC again, if it works for everyone.

 

Best

Adriani

 


Re: September Meeting NVDACon

Minako Nonogaki
 

i'm sorry i have to go now.
Minako Nonogaki

2019年9月9日(月) 6:31 Minako Nonogaki via Groups.Io <minakonono3519=gmail.com@groups.io>:

i have no objection but i have one day schedule for utc 1am sat to 8am. Sorry.
Minako Nonogaki

2019年9月9日(月) 5:14 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>:

Dear all,

 

the meeting for today starts in 47 minutes from now.

 

See you later on teamtalk.

 

Best

Adriani

 


Re: September Meeting NVDACon

Minako Nonogaki
 

i have no objection but i have one day schedule for utc 1am sat to 8am. Sorry.
Minako Nonogaki

2019年9月9日(月) 5:14 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>:

Dear all,

 

the meeting for today starts in 47 minutes from now.

 

See you later on teamtalk.

 

Best

Adriani

 


September Meeting NVDACon

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

the meeting for today starts in 47 minutes from now.

 

See you later on teamtalk.

 

Best

Adriani

 


Re: NVDACon next meeting

lauracornwell
 

What time is this meeting in CSt

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:13 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Is everyone okay? I'm assuming the silence means those no content for a meeting? Otherwise, can people please confirm whether this time works?

sent from my phone with tiny keys and dictation. If there are errors, they are unintentional.

 

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 02:23 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Yes that works for me either.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet


Am 06.09.2019 um 21:57 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

This is what's being figured out. 9P UTC works for me. Adriani, is that okay with your schedule?

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 6:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 

--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

Minako Nonogaki
 

I will join it, I will leave at pm 9:30 UTC for time of breakfast.

Minako Nonogaki

2019年9月8日(日) 12:13 derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Is everyone okay? I'm assuming the silence means those no content for a meeting? Otherwise, can people please confirm whether this time works?

sent from my phone with tiny keys and dictation. If there are errors, they are unintentional.


On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 02:23 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Yes that works for me either.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 06.09.2019 um 21:57 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

This is what's being figured out. 9P UTC works for me. Adriani, is that okay with your schedule?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 6:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Is everyone okay? I'm assuming the silence means those no content for a meeting? Otherwise, can people please confirm whether this time works?

sent from my phone with tiny keys and dictation. If there are errors, they are unintentional.


On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 02:23 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Yes that works for me either.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 06.09.2019 um 21:57 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

This is what's being figured out. 9P UTC works for me. Adriani, is that okay with your schedule?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 6:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

Adriani Botez
 

Yes that works for me either.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 06.09.2019 um 21:57 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

This is what's being figured out. 9P UTC works for me. Adriani, is that okay with your schedule?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 6:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

This is what's being figured out. 9P UTC works for me. Adriani, is that okay with your schedule?


On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 6:57 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

lauracornwell
 

Are  we having a meeting this Sunday? And if we are what time?

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:35 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

 

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Sunday evening UTC works for me.

 

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

 

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

I'll be ok.

 

2019818() 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

Quentin Christensen
 

It depends what time works for everyone.  If we're working in UTC, 9pm UTC = my 7AM (AEST).


On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:35 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Sunday evening UTC works for me.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Quentin, do you have a good time in mind?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Sunday evening UTC works for me.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

Quentin Christensen
 

Sunday evening UTC works for me.


On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Guys, a bike ride came up Saturday Mountain time. I can't reschedule it, and it's a once a year thing. Can we do Sunday UTC, preferably evening?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15 AM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Re: NVDACon next meeting

Minako Nonogaki
 

I'll be ok.

2019年8月18日(日) 4:50 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

lauracornwell
 

That sounds good .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:40 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon next meeting

 

Sounds good.

 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Re: NVDACon next meeting

derek riemer
 

Sounds good.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





NVDACon next meeting

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

 

we have nearly reached end of august and the submission date for new topics will end on 31 august. So please help in promoting this over twitter, facebook and other channels.

 

I think we should organize the next meeting. How about second weekend in september?

 

Best

Adriani

 


NVDACon - the conference will be rescheduled

Adriani Botez
 

Dear all,

           

it is a busy time for the NVDA community and for NV Access. After 13 years of huge work that Michael Curran - the co-founder of NV Access - did for us, he is taking his well diserved break for some months. We wish him all the best. We will reschedule the conference to a later date end of october or beginning of november to make it possible for Mick to attend the NVDACon through the keynote of NV Access.

 

The final date will follow soon.

 

Stay tuned!

 

Best regards

Adriani