Re: NVDACon 2020 post-mortem analysis: success, moving to a different platform, Twitter feed

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Robert!

Now I don't want to scare you off, but particularly if you are still the chair next year, I've got YOU in mind to do an NVDA story on in the lead up to the conference like we did with Justin this year :)

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 12:20 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
Thanks Quentin for the kind words

I must say it was such a pleasure and so inspirational to work with
you one to one that I didn't mind staying up wide into the small hours
(like now where it is 2:00 am here).
Especially in the first weeks when I felt like doing a one-man show
and reaching out to you was soothing to my mental balance.
Our "conspiracy" produced some great ideas of which not all could make
it into the conference as yet but they are burnt into our sub
conscience (or just the email archive) so that they could pop up any
time again.
I'm looking forward to work with you again in whichever role that might be.