Re: 2020 program schedule: distribution in progress

Quentin Christensen

Great work Joseph!

And just in case anyone hasn't seen, I put up this week's In-Process yesterday, fully devoted to NVDACon, and including the interview I did with NVDACon presenter Justin MacLeod: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-2nd-december-2020/

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 4:16 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

2020 program schedule is now going out to NVDA lists (users list, add-ons, translations, development forum). I advised translators to pass the schedule onto their language communities. Also, as you’ll see, I put a note that one or two sessions are marked “tentative” and can change, along with providing a link to the document explaining how to join the meeting this weekend.