Re: 2020 program and schedule: getting ready for official public distribution

Minako Nonogaki

Hello, I am one of Japanese speakers.
I feel OK for the program proof of our part, and Tetsuro also agrees with that.
Thank you.

Minako Nonogaki

2020年12月2日(水) 午後5:23 Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...>:

Hello Again
Here's the newest schedule (simplified Excel version without addresses etc):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/569g8ymhm3ara6w/NVDACon_Session_plan%202020_simplified.xlsx?dl=1
Please proof-read it.
Quentin provided the new description a couple of hours ago.
I slightly altered it for the replay.
Laura sent me the Addon Mania description but I took the liberty to
rewrite it so that it resembles what the three explained in our
meetings.
I'm still not sure about the descriptions for the Japanese sessions.
Nonetheless, Derek has my green light to update the website (urgent!).