Re: 2020 program and schedule: getting ready for official public distribution

derek riemer

Sounds good. For what it's worth, we can create a new link for the schedule. However, I kept the link the same as last year in case anyone accidentally clicks the schedule from last year, so they get this year's schedule instead. If you know of a way to do a redirect with wordpress, please let me know, and I'll change the URL.Thanks Robbert for everything on maintaining the conference this year!

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:37 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
Thanks Joseph

We are aware of the wrong domain route (2019)

I've sent emails out to all presenters (except Laura Guillem  and you
because you were at the meeting).
I had four replies so far. In essence, they agreed with the dates,
titles and descriptions that I proposed.
I had to move Áine 11 hours forward since she lives now in Norway. She
replaces the Nepal session (they didn't react despite three
request/inquiry/reminder emails).

I'm now waiting for the descriptions of Laura's session and for the
Keynote (both parties are informed).

We have also some additional material to upload (through Quentin) such
as hand-outs, documents etc.