Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Iván Novegil

Hi.

Don't worry about it, we will translate the keynote and broadcast it independently from the original version at a different time, since we wouldn't have a live Q&A session.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

NVDA.es Logo
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 17/11/2020 á(s) 0:46, Quentin Christensen escribiu:

Having the Keynote at the same time as last year should be fine (remind me again what time it is?)  The only thing I was thinking though was Iván, didn't you mention the time (of the keynote encore) wasn't great for the Spanish community?  If so, we should look at what time would be better, and whether a new time would necessitate moving the original keynote (if you wanted to have it earlier)?

And yes, I'll chase up the server today - we're meeting this afternoon (4-5 hours from now).

Quentin.

Hey there, to all on this list , I am wantting to find out can someone get ahold of atguys please thanks ?From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 1:16 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from me this week?

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him for In-Process the week before NVDACon.

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so will double check then.

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert