Re: Radio Promo (CFT) 2020

Quentin Christensen

I have it in my calendar for next week too - Did anyone need anything from me this week?

I've arranged to chat with Justin and I'm going to write up a piece on him for In-Process the week before NVDACon.

Derek, I queried Mick about the server, but will speak with him tomorrow so will double check then.

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
A Wonder that you didn't met with someone, we began an hour later.
Same for next Sunday, 5pm Eastern, 3pm Mountain time, if I don't err.
Robert