Re: Progress after second meeting

lauracornwell

Hey there, to all on this list, I am wantting to find out where to get the spread sheet that has all of hour contacts on it? Thanks .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:46 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Progress after second meeting

Hello
We had a meeting on September, 13. It was, how should I say, quite
intimate. In other words, not many attendees. I hope this will improve
eventually.
Nevertheless, we've decided some things.
The conference takes place on the first weekend of December (5th/6th).
The slogan of the conference is (not without some reference to the
worldwide situation):
NVDA - bridging the distance.

The call for topics letter has been revised by Laura and me and
Quentin approved it (after kindly proof-reading it). You'll find it in
the 2020 promo folder.
The letter, or at least some parts of it, will be in today's
"In-Process" under the News section on
https://www.nvaccess.org/news/
Laura will send out copies to relevant places as well.

Details regarding the next meeting will follow.

Regards