Re: this years NVDACon.

Iván Novegil

Email masking in groups.io is applied, to reduce spam scores, to those addresses belonging to domains that request a quarantine policy via DMARC. The actual address is shown as the first component of the mask, e.g ivan.novegil@.... Just to note the pattern of this behavior.
Regarding the folder, I have been already invited and received the invitation to the new one as well. Thanks!

Regards.
Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

El 31 ago 2020, a las 2:09, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> escribió:

groups.io prevents me from seeing your actual email, probably to prevennt spamming. Can you send me personally the email you want used?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 11:42 AM Iván Novegil via groups.io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:
No... first notice about its existence.
How can I access? This address should work for invitations if needed.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<dummyfile.0.part>

<dummyfile.1.part>

Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
@nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

El 26 ago 2020, a las 15:43, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> escribió:

Hi Iván
Do you have access to the google drive?
Notes and so on go normally there.

On 26/08/2020, Iván Novegil via groups.io
<ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hi.

Could someone send a summary as in the previous edition?

Apart from just being curious, if we translate the Keynote again,
project that I leave on the table for your consideration, given that we
are willing, it could be interesting for us in relation to that.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@... <mailto:ivan.novegil@...>
Experto certificado en NVDA <https://certification.nvaccess.org>

NVDA.es Logo
- www.NVDA.es <https://nvda.es>
- @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu
destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A
utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén
diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen
autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique
por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 23/08/2020 á(s) 16:15, Robert Hänggi escribiu:
The meeting starts in 50 minutes.
I hope to see you there.
Just use the settings as described by Laura.
Host address:
altertech.io
port:
10240
user name:
nvdacon
password:
nvdacon

On 22/08/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
This is a friendly reminder for everyone to meet on my server on Sunday
starting @ 11est for hour first meeting  the info is as follows host
address

 Is altertech.io  and the ports are 10240 the user name is nvdacon and
the
password is nvdacon I hope to see everyone there.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
derek
riemer
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 8:50 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>

Sounds good to me. I'll probably mainly advise this year, because I'm
busy
with a lot of things. I'll try to come Sunday. I no longer have access to
NV
Access servers, so we'll have to work with them directly to get anything
needed uploaded.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 5:27 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > wrote:

Yes it is .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> > On Behalf Of
Minako
Nonogaki
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 5:14 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
Hi, I will join.
What time in utc?
Minako (JP)
2020年8月15日(土) 4:02 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
OK I don't know what more I can do there,who is over this years con/
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 6:33 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io> >
Hi Laura, I thought that perhaps Sunday in a week (2020/08/23) would
be
good.
Could we meet on your TT Server?
If possible, at breakfast time in America, so that it will be around
evening in Europe.
I don't know yet if this is doable for Austin or the
Japanese/Australian fraction.
In future, we can flip those times around from meeting to meeting or
have two meetings the same day.
Robert
On 14/08/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@... <mailto:lauracornwell1@...> > >
wrote:
Hey there, I am wanting to find out when are we having hour first
planning
meting?
Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >

Im Auftrag
von
Joseph Lee
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 22:54
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.
Hi,
NVDACon (at least the international version) began in 2014.
I'm willing to provide guidance on organizing this, provided that
the
community really wants this and people are willing to help once
they
are
ready. Still, I advise holding off until people are mentally
ready
(chairing and
organizing a virtual meeting requires commitment, which also
involves
mental work).
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:41 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >
No, as far as I know first NVDACon was in 2012, so 10 years
anniversary
in
2022.
That would be great Robert. AS I said, I can support you if
needed
and
am
sure Derek as well.
But I think first of all we need enough people for moderations
and
promotions.
Otherwise it will be a hard job. Last time I slept two hours or
so
in
the
whole
weekend :-) but was a great experience.
I think Pascal and Jesse were last time also very engaged, so we
might
contact
them as well.
Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>

<intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io <mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io> >

Im
Auftrag von
Quentin Christensen
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 02:26
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>
<mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io <mailto:intl@nvdacon.groups.io>

Hi everyone,
NV Access are certainly keen to continue to champion NVDACon
and
happy to provide whatever support is needed.  I think this year
more
than ever, people are looking at what online conferences are
around,
so I think it should be well received publicly (my completely
unscientific opinion).  As it happens I was speaking with one
of
the
presenters from last year who had some notes from her talk.  I
was
thinking I might share those in perhaps the next In-Process and
that
might be a good segway into getting people starting to think
about
the conference.  I just put out In-Process last night, so if we
have
any thoughts on what we'd like to start to say at this point
(just
"we're starting to plan this year's NVDACon, start thinking
about
what you'd like to
have included" is fine).
Quentin.
On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 11:27 AM Austin Pinto
<austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> >
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> > >
wrote:
we should have the con. i dont know what others say.
On 5/15/20, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...
<mailto:lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:
Hey there, to all wherever you are around the world. First, I
would
like to say I hope that this message finds you well. What I am
wanting to find out is are we having NVDACon this year and if
we
are when are we going to start planning for it? I would like
start working on it as soon as we can so could people please
reply
back thanks ..
austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> >
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...>
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...
<mailto:austinpinto.xaviers@...> > >
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3
Web:  <http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org
<http://www.nvaccess.org/>
<http://www.nvaccess.org <http://www.nvaccess.org/> >

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
<https://derekriemer.com/>