Re: announcement: new google drive folder.

Robert Hänggi

Hi Derek
I'm a bit confused, how can I move the folder so that it appears
locally and not just as a shortcut?
What do you mean by public?
I think that's fine for past conferences but I would prefer to have
the ongoing planning internal and private.
Also, we should archive some old stuff. We have 3 gigs for naught.
There's also the SyncThing content that eats up a lot of space.
Do we have any place for that?

On 31/08/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
I've created a new google drive folder so that info@... can be the
owner. I had to do this because I previously owned this with my university
account, and the university's settings prevent me from transferring
ownership. Sorry for this.
All 2020 notes go here and are publically viewable.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yQDPY9MSExpUgaE2CBi74C4G3lgTIZmr?usp=sharing
The master folder is pasted below. if you want access (all previous members
have been transferred), request access and someone with access to info@
will grant it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D02OFWRqvKwCzq5nkDoXlDc-lYAQgg7z?usp=sharing

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com