Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von
Joseph Lee
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 22:54
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.

Hi,
NVDACon (at least the international version) began in 2014.
I'm willing to provide guidance on organizing this, provided that the
community really wants this and people are willing to help once they are
ready. Still, I advise holding off until people are mentally ready (chairing and
organizing a virtual meeting requires commitment, which also involves
mental work).