Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von
Robert Hänggi
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 22:34
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] this years NVDACon.

Well, I can take the Co-Chair if no one else can be beaten to it.

Isn't there an anniversary this year as well?
Robert

On 27/05/2020, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Dear Quentin and all,

as for me, I have already written that currently my job takes alot of
my ressources and currently I also have some other priorities this
year. I would be glad to help out as much as I can for NVDACon, but
someone else might take the lead here.

I have already written this at the beginning of the year, but sofar we
didn’t get any applications for the co-chair position sofar unfortunately.

Currently there is a good infrastructure in place on Google drive as
follows:

* A promo sheet with many addresses (social media channels, mailing
lists,
radio stations etc) where NVDACon could be promoted
* A spreadsheet with a time frame for sessions, ready to go. Only
session
name, description and author need to be adjusted accordingly. I think
Derek even used his super skills and improved this and linked it with
the website so that timehzones are considered automatically. The
spreadsheet itself is in UTC
* Standards for audio editing in case anything needs to be uploaded
* Agendas and notes from previous NVDACon organizational meetings
to see
what was discussed.

The only thing we need are moderators and promoters. I am happy to
manage the email address info@... <mailto:info@...>
and respond to queeries etc. But I will not be able to do the promo
job and the organizational stuff like writing to presenters etc this time.

So happy to see some interested people who are motivated to take the
lead here. I certainly would give some guidance and support where needed.