Re: this years NVDACon.

Robert Hänggi

Well, I can take the Co-Chair if no one else can be beaten to it.

Isn't there an anniversary this year as well?
Robert

On 27/05/2020, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Dear Quentin and all,

as for me, I have already written that currently my job takes alot of my
ressources and currently I also have some other priorities this year. I
would be glad to help out as much as I can for NVDACon, but someone else
might take the lead here.

I have already written this at the beginning of the year, but sofar we
didn’t get any applications for the co-chair position sofar unfortunately.

Currently there is a good infrastructure in place on Google drive as
follows:

* A promo sheet with many addresses (social media channels, mailing lists,
radio stations etc) where NVDACon could be promoted
* A spreadsheet with a time frame for sessions, ready to go. Only session
name, description and author need to be adjusted accordingly. I think Derek
even used his super skills and improved this and linked it with the website
so that timehzones are considered automatically. The spreadsheet itself is
in UTC
* Standards for audio editing in case anything needs to be uploaded
* Agendas and notes from previous NVDACon organizational meetings to see
what was discussed.

The only thing we need are moderators and promoters. I am happy to manage
the email address info@... <mailto:info@...> and respond to
queeries etc. But I will not be able to do the promo job and the
organizational stuff like writing to presenters etc this time.

So happy to see some interested people who are motivated to take the lead
here. I certainly would give some guidance and support where needed.