Re: this years NVDACon.

Minako Nonogaki

Good afternoon.
I would like to do something if I can do.
But I was not good enough to speak in English so I'm afraid I can do few things.
I'm now practicing English conversation online 30 minutes everyday.
Minako Nonogaki (from Japan utc +9)

2020年5月27日(水) 13:56 Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...>:

I agree with joseph about life, I have suspended a lot of my online
activities and such because of life even though we are mostly through
lockdown getting back to normal or as close to it is my top prioritynow.

Saying that, I can probably do a few small to medium jobs round the place.