Re: this years NVDACon.

ya we should have as fast as possible before things return to normal
so that a large number can come.

Hi everyone,

NV Access are certainly keen to continue to champion NVDACon and happy to
provide whatever support is needed. I think this year more than ever,
people are looking at what online conferences are around, so I think it
should be well received publicly (my completely unscientific opinion). As
it happens I was speaking with one of the presenters from last year who had
some notes from her talk. I was thinking I might share those in perhaps
the next In-Process and that might be a good segway into getting people
starting to think about the conference. I just put out In-Process last
night, so if we have any thoughts on what we'd like to start to say at this
point (just "we're starting to plan this year's NVDACon, start thinking
about what you'd like to have included" is fine).

Quentin.

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 11:27 AM Austin Pinto
<@austin>
wrote:

we should have the con. i dont know what others say.

On 5/15/20, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all wherever you are around the world. First, I would
like
say I hope that this message finds you well. What I am wanting to find
out
is are we having NVDACon this year and if we are when are we going to
start
planning for it? I would like to start working on it as soon as we can
so
could people please reply back thanks ..

@austin
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.