Re: this years NVDACon.

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NV Access are certainly keen to continue to champion NVDACon and happy to provide whatever support is needed.  I think this year more than ever, people are looking at what online conferences are around, so I think it should be well received publicly (my completely unscientific opinion).  As it happens I was speaking with one of the presenters from last year who had some notes from her talk.  I was thinking I might share those in perhaps the next In-Process and that might be a good segway into getting people starting to think about the conference.  I just put out In-Process last night, so if we have any thoughts on what we'd like to start to say at this point (just "we're starting to plan this year's NVDACon, start thinking about what you'd like to have included" is fine).

Quentin.

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 11:27 AM Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...> wrote:
we should have the con. i dont know what others say.

On 5/15/20, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
> Hey there, to all wherever you are around the world. First, I would like to
> say I hope that this message finds you well. What I am wanting to find out
> is are we having NVDACon this year and if we are when are we going to start
> planning for it? I would like to start working on it as soon as we can  so
> could people please reply back thanks ..

austinpinto.xaviers@...
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.