We are looking for someone who would like to chair NVDACon 2020

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

unfortunately I will not be able to chair the NVDACon 2020 due to very busy times in my job. I hope we can find someone to chair the conference.

If you like to learn interesting people, to actively contribute to this great project and to learn a lot of new things for your future, then please apply for this great voluntary work.

In case you are interested to chair the conference, please include some details about yourself, your experience in managing and organizing events and some details on your skills in digital media etc.

Thanks and best regards