Re: When are we going to start working on this years NVDACon?

lauracornwell

I see that also do you think that I should start working on the letters for this year? So people would you please respond to this email when you can thanks?

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:54 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] When are we going to start working on this years NVDACon?

i dont know. the skype group no 1 is responding.

On 2/20/20, lauracornwell <lcornwell9@...> wrote:
Hey there, I am just wanting to find out when are we starting to work on
this years NVDACon? The reason I am wanting to find out is so that I can
begin working on some of the letters and getting them ready to go for this
year's con so if you would someone please get back with me on this thanks.

Sincerely
Laura Cornwell
DJ - Radio host
Lcornwell9@...