From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Minako Nonogaki
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:00 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.

I'll try to be there UTC pm 9:00-10:00.

(Monday morning 6:00-7:00)

Minako Nonogaki

20191123() 21:58 derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Let's try for sunday UTC.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki