Re: Meeting this weekend.

derek riemer

Let's try for sunday UTC.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki