Re: Meeting today

derek riemer

Edited

Notes:
Sorry, I'm busy updating the website and other things, these are unedited and have errors.

Notes for Meeting on October 20th 2019

  1. Current topic submission status

https://www.nvdacon.org/category/topics-2019

Adraini and Derek will coordinate to send invitations and ask for other times.

Derek will coordinate with Spanish commuinity, and will CC a.

Tentative schedule:

  1. Keynote NV Access (final confirmation)

Scheduled time is okay.

Quentin Derek Adriani send promo to mailing lists.

<coordinate with Quentin to get an official statement from NV Access sent to nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<Coordinate with Spanish translators. Speedy transmition of final raw audio will be esential. Backup recorders are esential to keynote success.

  1. Status of promotion (official promo)

Derek/Laura coordinate website posting topic of the week.

Derek will design official audio promo to be played in tandom with opening events and at keynote.

Laura organizes a recorded and maybe also a live interview.

a new meeting two weeks before the conference. Probably a meeting less than a week away.

Robert/derek/laura official audio promo coordination.

  1. Moderators

Laura, Adriani, Derek,and other people which can be reached over mailing lists. Bhavyah could be a third/second backup mod if we really need.

Anyone here who can moderate, please email us. We have a packed schedule this year.

  1. Audio editing (tests etc)

Reach out to mail list. Rethink how to get record help.

Current volunteers:

Derek

Robbert

Austin

Austin is ready for audio recording and editing. Robbert is helping Austin set things up.

Probably will use syncthing again this year with introducer mode.

  1. Sessions with simultanious translation

Contacting Spanish to work this out.

Contact Japanese speakers to see how they can translate in real time, need/want time on the server to run a test, etc.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:49 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

NVDA.es Logo
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?