Re: NVDACon meting on October 19th or 20th, 2019

AAh thats good.

Give me a time and I will see.

Due to timezone, even with daylight savings here,8 or 9pm us time is around 1 and 2 pm my time in the afternoon.

I can do this time.

However sadly, its really the only time I can do comfortably.

I can do slightly earlier, but no earlier than 10 my time which is about I think 6, 9 my time is 5 pm your time.

I can do 8 or 7 my time but you must tell me the night before so I can do that.

Sadly thats as early as I can do it.

I'd prefur if we do this an afternoon nz time slot, 1 pm my time the earliest, but the later it is the easier it is for me to handle it up to 9 my time but obviously thats going to be at some stupid time.

              It will be like the one that some of us did last year on team talk .