NVDACon meeting on march 17th - doodle survey

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

I have created a doodle survey for our meeting next week. Please participate and select the times which suit you. The times are in utc. I have already picked my options. You can choose more than one option. And don’t forget to fill in your name as well.

Note: the survey will end on Friday. after that, I will post the winner on this list.

https://doodle.com/poll/y72yv9xdue3ye549

Please use Google Chrome or Internet explorer to access the doodle because there it is very accessible. In Firefox you will not get the radio buttons reported by NVDA.

The meeting will take place at the time where the most people are available.

Thanks and best regards