Re: Let International planning kick off!

Ethan

Works for me as well.

On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

that weekend works for me.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.