Re: January 23rd meeting: 8 AM Pacific and 8 PM Pacific?

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Does this meeting need to be promoted to everyone, or simply be
notified to potential planning task force members?
Thanks.

On 1/10/16, Cleverson <clcaul@...> wrote:
It's 2pm in Brazil, so OK for me too.

Greetings,
Cleverson

Em 10/01/2016 02:02, Joseph Lee escreveu:
Hi all,

As a follow-up to the thread on meeting date, I’d like to receive
comment on the following meeting times:

·8 AM Pacific (1600 UTC): Mosetly for people in North and South America,
Europe and Africa.

·8 PM Pacific (0400 UTC on the 24^th ): Asia, Pacific region (including
NZ and Australia).

Please let me know by January 13^th if these times are good for you. As
for location, it’ll be NVDA Korea TeamTalk server (location of NVDACon).

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows
http://www.nvaccess.org/