* Opening forum
* closing forum
* Google and google chrome
* Using windows ten apps.
* Dictationbridge, a year later
* Community triage and bug reporting.
* An objective comparison of NVDA to other screen readers.
Conference session pages need written.
* description of each, times, and dates.
* Find a plugin for time conversion. (I wrote a little tool, but if someone wants ot hook it into wordpress let me know.)
## Theme of the conference
Intro music for NVDACon in general, we have some volunteers who we need to reach out to.
We'll start promoting NVDACon. Let me know every mailing list you've sent to.
I'll create a document where people list what places has been sent to. put every resource you've shared NVDACon promotion material to in there.
* before sending a promotion to a resource, do the following:
- Make sure you ask the owner of the resource if its okay to send to. Ask nice and they'll probably say yes.
- if they say no, do not send to that list. This is a violation of planning committee policy.
-if someone asks for more info about NVDAConn to you privately, feel free to advise the committee if you have questions.
- if you have some organization to contact, please let me know and we should co ntact them.
Figure out who from Google is presenting so I can reach out.
## Nexgt meeting:
* plan order of sessions:
*make sure we iron out the time plugin.
* Lucy has requested that she can present on Saturday.
* If you want access to our google drive folder, send me a google user name.
* If you'd rather use simple note, let me know.
Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!