From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of
derek riemer
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:41 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting to hammer out session details.

This is gonna be tough in the next two weekends unless we can do either
Sunday night, as I'll be in the mountains.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Ashley Coleman <amc05111@...
<mailto:amc05111@...> > wrote:

Hey all,

I vote for either weekend. I also vote for a Google Doc but I’m open to any
option.

Ashley

Thank you

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks Social Media Manager and Blogger

Find us on the web at:

http://blinkiechicks.com/