Re: January 23rd meeting: 8 AM Pacific and 8 PM Pacific?

Bhavya shah

Hi Joseph,
Sounds fine by me. The date pretty much transcribes to 9:30 a.m. in
IST on the 24th for India. Morning on a Sunday should be quite
suitable for many.

Hi all,

As a follow-up to the thread on meeting date, I'd like to receive comment
on
the following meeting times:

* 8 AM Pacific (1600 UTC): Mosetly for people in North and South
America, Europe and Africa.

* 8 PM Pacific (0400 UTC on the 24th): Asia, Pacific region
(including NZ and Australia).

Please let me know by January 13th if these times are good for you. As for
location, it'll be NVDA Korea TeamTalk server (location of NVDACon).

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows
http://www.nvaccess.org/