January 23rd meeting: 8 AM Pacific and 8 PM Pacific?

Hi all,

As a follow-up to the thread on meeting date, I’d like to receive comment on the following meeting times:

·         8 AM Pacific (1600 UTC): Mosetly for people in North and South America, Europe and Africa.

·         8 PM Pacific (0400 UTC on the 24th): Asia, Pacific region (including NZ and Australia).

Please let me know by January 13th if these times are good for you. As for location, it’ll be NVDA Korea TeamTalk server (location of NVDACon). Thanks.