Re: Date planning meeting.

Annette Cooper <Annette.cooper1@...>

Please and thanks let every one no not to email to me no more your email is going to the junk box

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: January-28-17 2:35 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Date planning meeting.

How long are we anticipating meeting for?

Derek has a dinner to go to, and I also realised I have a commitment later.  Is there any chance of getting the key points covered in the first half an hour at all please?

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 5:45 AM, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Perfect because I was planning to go out to dinner with someone as well. Let's say 3 o'clock here at five Eastern, and whatever times were listed on that previous message (2200) etc.

I'll plan on sending out agenda tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2017, at 02:40, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Thanks Derek, I think I had missed that one!

The earlier option probably works better for me.  It's my girls' last week of holidays before the new school year, so we will probably go out later.

The earlier time was:Earlier Saturday, say 15 Derek's time, 22 UTC, or 9 Quentin's time (Saturday here, Sunday east of Europe).

Sorry for the late jumping in!

Quentin.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 8:10 PM, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin:

I just wanted to make sure this came through. Which day works best to plan this meeting for?

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 6:10 PM, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

Okay. How does 18:00 my time, 20:00 eastern, Noon Quentin's time, or 1:00 UTC work on Saturday here, Sunday UTC work? Otherwise, Earlier Saturday, say 15 my time, 22 UTC, or 9 Quentin's time (Saturday here, Sunday east of Europe).

in Future, does anyone have a prob lem with me just using UTC for all times and everyone can use the tool at file:///C:/Users/derek_2/Google%20Drive/public_html/date.htm to convert.

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

·         University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·         Accessibility enthusiast.

·         Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·         Open source enthusiast.

·         Skier.

Personal website

Training Material Developer