Re: Bhavya's page

derek riemer

Bhavya: Mind adding that in? I think it was forgotten. Maybe put a how to join us heading, with a link to a more details on setting up teamtalk page to come later

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 6:43 AM, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, could you put a link to the team talk site?
The homepage looks great  and yes there should be a history section,   explaining     the kinds of things that were talked
About in the past.
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bhavya shah
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 4:41 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Bhavya's page

Hi all,
I also had suggested to Derek and I believe he is currently investigating the same possibility of getting the @NVDACon Twitter account's Tweeting activity to show up in a subsequent heading on the homepage, quite similar to what happens on nvaccess.org.
I do intend to add further pages, including History, About Us and others as and when I initiate work. I will now be unavailable this weekend, still I hope to make significant progress in the weeks after that. I would be happy to write additional content if anyone has specific suggestions or topics which need coverage.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

Avid Enthusiast and User of the Free NVDA Screen Reader (www.nvaccess.org)

Contacting Me
E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@... Follow me on Twitter @BhavyaShah125 or www.twitter.com/BhavyaShah125 Mobile Number: +91 7506221750

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  • University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

Personal website