Re: Date planning meeting.

Bhavya shah

Hi,
For conference planning meetings, I think it best to get the job done
with a Skype call if that is okay with other organizers.
Thanks.

On 1/25/17, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
What time works best for you, and do you have an issue with doing it on a
weekend at night American time? I kn know that sucks since it's mid day
there, and you may be doing family things, so we can be a bit flexible.
I'll try to setup a server for teamtalk for this meeting, Or, we could use
skype if people would rather. Also, Quentin, Does Saturday, Sunday, or
Monday your time work better?

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
wrote:

Ok great, I've got TeamTalk, just let me know the server details and the
time.

Also, happy birthday Derek!

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:21 PM, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
wrote:

Hi Quentin:
We normally meet over Teamtalk. I'm not sure though if josephs server is
still alive, and I don't think NV Access has a server for this that's
public. We generally meet on weekends in the US, but I can work with
your
schedule.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 5:07 PM, lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:

Are you wanting to meet this weekend?

If this is the case then what ever time will work for me.