From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of
derek riemer
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 5:20 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Date planning meeting.

Hi guys:

How about holding a meeting to figure out date availability. I'd like to
either bring Jamie or Quentin in for ensuring that NV Access can do the
keynote during that date, and to discuss how we should do archives for the
past conferences, so will give priority to them for meeting times. I'd also
like to hold a quick brainstorming session, and discuss logistics of holding
another panel session, based on the NVDACon U.S. panel we held, which was
our most attended session.

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

* University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
year undergraduate student.

* Accessibility enthusiast.

* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

* Open source enthusiast.