Ready, set, submit papers to NVDACon 2017!

derek riemer

Hi:
As of yesterday, we are open to topic submissions. Please direct people to https://www.nvdacon.org/index.php/2017/01/20/calling-all-topic-submissions/
nvdacon.org is working, and has basic content.

Please,  send emails out with the above news and a link to that page.  I'm about to post to nvda@groups.IO if someone else hasn't yet, and I'll ask Joseph if he's willing to post on win ten forum. I'm in the Mountains this weekend skiing, so might not get around to emailing a ton of people.
--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  • University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

Personal website