Re: Meeting

Luis Carlos González Moráles

I'm joining now

Ethan escribió:

Hello all,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting for planning of NVDACon 2017
today at 9:00 PM Eastern (6:00 PM Pacific), as well as tomorrow,
Saturday, December 10th at 1:00 PM (10:00 AM Pacific).

To join us, you can Join us on TeamTalk, at the following address:
Address: nvda-kr.org
Both ports are 10333.

Hope to see most of you there!

EthanH

On 12/8/16, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Cool.

On 12/8/2016 11:13 AM, Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles wrote:
That's great!

Ashley Coleman escribió:
Hey all

Hope everyone is having a great day.

As far as our meeting for this weekend goes. What do you all think
about Friday night at 9PM Eastern, and Saturday morning at 1PM Eastern.

If someone needs these times converted just yell.

Ashley

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu
* Avid skiier.