Re: Brainstorming meeting

lauracornwell

Sorry it took to long to respond  but what ever works  for everyone I can do Friday, or Saturday.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane Davidson
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 6:35 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Brainstorming meeting

I'm not available Friday, but I'm available all day Saturday.

Shane Davidson

On 2016-12-03 5:49 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Sory guys, finals preparation happened.

Let's have a short meeting I.E. an hour or hour and half, next weekend, I can only do Friday or Saturday.

What times work best (we can hold two to accommodate the world).

If I don't respond again by Wednesday, feel free to have someone else make a desision or pingg me as I have several projects due Tuesday and might forget to check in on this.

Also, the new NVDACon website prep plans are coming along nicely.

Cheers!

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio