Re: NvDACon Korea summary: various ideas, community participatoin and more

Hmm, I don't think that place where one or another person lives needs
to decide the website rights... I think, all Koreans around the world
should be in one group (as well as possible) and together work for the
better result...

The situation is a bit complicated than what the picture describes: I am
indeed the original author of NVDACon International website as well as main
nvda-kr.org. Right now, nvda-kr.org domain is hosted from a company in
United States, and I also live in America. However, an ideal host and
webmaster for Korean community website should come from South Korea where
people would know what works best for Korean users. As of now, with my sort
of limited knowledge of how web standards work in South Korea, I'm not in a
best position to go deeper into ways of making nvda-kr.org more compliant to
what Korea thinks is the best web standard out there (often, some of it
conflicts with international standards).