Re: NvDACon Korea summary: various ideas, community participatoin and more

Hi,
The situation is a bit complicated than what the picture describes: I am indeed the original author of NVDACon International website as well as main nvda-kr.org. Right now, nvda-kr.org domain is hosted from a company in United States, and I also live in America. However, an ideal host and webmaster for Korean community website should come from South Korea where people would know what works best for Korean users. As of now, with my sort of limited knowledge of how web standards work in South Korea, I'm not in a best position to go deeper into ways of making nvda-kr.org more compliant to what Korea thinks is the best web standard out there (often, some of it conflicts with international standards).

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paulius
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2016 5:28 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NvDACon Korea summary: various ideas, community participatoin and more

I have some notes and suggestions to NVDAConKorea website.
For Joseph Lee:
1st thing: I think if you are an NVDA's Korean translater, why can't you be an original author of this site? In my opinian all copyRights would be legal;
2nd: I think it would be quite better to built this site not for TVS (WP, Drupal), but in DB's (PHP, SQL)...
All for now...
Thank You!
Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris

If I was a good speller I would right something but I am not. So if
you's would like me out of the groop just say yes