Important notice: NVDACon mailing list addresses reorganized, NVDACon US subgroup created

Hi NVDA community,

This is to inform you about several changes to NVDACon group addresses:

·         Main NVDACon group: Thanks to the introduction of subgroups, the email address will change to intl@nvdacon.groups.io. Consequently, the group page will be nvdacon.groups.io.

·         NVDACon main group: The main group will focus on organizing NVDACon International (hence “intl”) and to serve as a communication channel between regional conference organizers.

·         NVDACon US subgroup: We now have a dedicated subgroup for NVDACon US. If you are interested in helping out with planning, promoting or attending NVDACon US (United States, Canada and Mexico), please subscribe to nvdacon+us+subscribe@groups.io. Our new international conference organizer, Derek Riemer will serve as NVDACon US chair (I’m serving as NVDACon Korea organizer).

Thank you.