From: Kavein Thran [mailto:kaveinthran@...]
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 2:42 AM
To: joseph.lee22590@...
Subject: suggestion for next NVDACon

hi joseph,

I am kaveinthran from Malaysia, and I would like to sincerely thank you for
the countless efort on organizing nvda international conference 2016.

I've heard that there will be NVDA USA conference, and here are my
suggestions on some of the sessions for that event.

1. would like to here from marco, mozilla foundation, 2. do a video/audio
presentation compiling NvDA ussers/organizations that uses nvda, their
success story, just like what Freedomscientific did for their jaws 20th
aniversary 3. session on nvda translations 4. session with some other
vendors such as google, microsoft, and adobe

that's all,

do reply on your thoughts to me,

thanks

--