Re: NVDACon 2016: invitation from Joseph Lee, Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

James Teh <jamie@...>

I wonder if nvdacon.nvda-community.org would make more sense. I can set this up easily enough.

On 31/03/2016 6:13 PM, derek riemer wrote:
Hi joseph:
Do you mind putting a link to the promo from the main NVDACon website at your domain? Also, I thought it might be a good idea to register nvda-con.org or nvdacon.nvda-project.org for the conference. How would this work out from a community standpoint?

On 3/23/2016 1:17 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Dear members of the NVDA community and supporters around the world:

On behalf of NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee, I’d like to invite you to join us on a four-day journey in April: NVDA Users and Developers Conference (NVDACon) International 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/nvdacon16promo.mp3

Event details:

·         Date: April 22, 23, 29, 30.

·         Place: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server (nvda-kr.org), requires TeamTalk 5.

·         Keynote speakers: Michael Curran, James Teh (NV Access)

·         Featured presenters: Kelly Ford (Microsoft), Marco Zehe (Mozilla), Fernando Botelho (F123 Access), Dave Williams, Sean Randall, Lucy Greco, Pranav Lal (Dictation Bridge), Davy Kager (LibLouis project) and others

·         Website: http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php

·         Twitter: @NVDACon

Hope to see you at NVDACon 2016 in April.

Sincerely,

Joseph

Joseph S. Lee

Translator, code contributor and community add-ons reviewer, NVDA screen reader project

Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

P.S. To resident translators: may I request sending this announcement to your language communities? Thanks.

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio