Re: Promotion: New Member On The Promotions Committee!

derek riemer

Hello!
Welcome to the committee!
I'm about to add you to our drive.
Can you fill out this form, so I can add you to our org chart?

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 4:24 PM Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:
Hello all,

I'd like to welcome a new member to the Promotions committee, Josh Hildebrand!

Derek, please go ahead and add jhdrummer3@... to the NVDACon folder. The Teams link is here:

If you already have a Microsoft account you can go ahead and login with that. Otherwise, just use your email address and go from there.

I forget what the link is to subscribe to this group as well, could someone please pass the +subscribe email along?

Anything else I've missed, please Reply all!

Take care,

Christopher Duffley

LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:

LIKE/FOLLOW Me: